Reviews: danielbazetto

HI Hostel Canasvieiras

Florianopolis, Brazil

Casa Azul Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

The hostel has an excellent location, there are some nice parties. But also there are some points we did not like. The air conditioned should be turned on at 8:30PM but in 4 days we stayed there just one day it was turned on in time wihtout we go to reception and complain about, also the breakfast should be served on 8AM and it was not after a night of party.. The staff is average because part of them are really nice and helpfull BUT the others just does not care about you.

Mellow Yellow Villa

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel is really cool, and the atmosphere is awesome! The location is good once there is the Faria Lima subway station close, there are a lot of option to eat next to the hostel. I intend to stay there again.

Backpackers Ceara

Fortaleza, Brazil

The hostel is pretty cheap, but it is really really simple. There is no breakfast the beds are old, and the bedroom is not clean. But the value for money is great, specially if you are in two people.

El Jardin Hostal

Asuncion, Paraguay

Great place to stay, the locations is pretty good and Thomaz the hostel owner always trying to help you out. I have never seen a hostel like this, it seems that you are in a friend's house and not in a hostel. You can do amost everything just walking the hostel is in the middle f the city. I would stay there again definitely.

Vila Rock Hostel

Vila Rock Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel is pretty new, it was opened some months ago I believe. I would recommend always to my friend, great location, near to the Sumaré Subway Station, calm neighborhood and seems to be very safe place also, I will stay there again with 100% for sure.

Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive comment. We're happy you have enjoyed the hostel. It will be always a pleasure for us to meet you here again. Best Regards

3Dogs Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel is a little bit old, there is no real bar., just the reception guy that attend you, and the offer they have is pretty poor. Bu the location is good, in a pretty calm street and near to the Ana Rosa Metro station. I also left my motorcycle in the hostel with totally security. I would stay there again due to the location and because I can park my motorcycle inside the hostel.

Hi and thank you for your review. During your stay we had some troubles with suppliers, that have since been resolved. We've been doing some maintenance, and hope you will find the hostel conditions improved when you return!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location is the best I ever had in Rio de Janeiro, Leblon area is really great, the staff of hostel is always very helpfull and the atmosphere is calm. I would stay there again with 100% sure.

I just stayed one night, but the location is very good and the price is nice. I don't know if the hostel has a breakfast included but I see nothing in the morning. I recomend the hostel and I hope to stay there once again.

Laranja Mecanica Hostel & Pousada

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Sebastian and Bruno are really nice, the hostel has a good location, the breakfast is very nice also. The hostel is pretty calm and you can take a rest at any time of the day. I totally recommend the hostel.

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The hostel has a very good location, and the staff is really nice. I got drunk in the pep's bar. I hope to come back in a few months and I'm pretty sure that I'll stay there again.

Telstar Hostels

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The location is a pretty calm neighborhood but there is a metro station close, I recommend the hostel is calm in every way.

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel is simply amazing, I've never seen other like this one. There are party every single day, the space in the bedrooms is great, and we even had a terrace in our dorm with a beautiful view. You can rent a security box, the breakfast is very good. You just have to check it out by yourself, I'm really sure that this hostel is one of the best in the entire world.

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

I just stayed one night in this hostel, but it was a really great day. I recommend this hostel at all. The staff are great and location is amazing.

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

The hostel is good, but the space are not so good. There is a bedrooms entry inside other bedrooms. So you have to pass inside the room 6 to enter in the room 7. The location is good, but be carefull to walk around at night, I was robbed and two guys took about 60 dollars. The staff are good, always helpful and friendly, maybe the better point here are the staff. I'm not sure but maybe Pocitos is a better neighborhood than Ciudad Vieja.

The Mango Tree

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff i very helpfull, Tracy, Ana, Fred, Paco...everyone is awesome. The Location is really great one block from subway and beach, and there is a bus stop in the front of hostel. The beer is cheap. And it seems that you are in a friend's house. Thank you The Mango Tree