• Russia, Couple, 31-40
Rhythm Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
8.0
20th Sep 2015

Double ensuite room on the 4th floor - surprisingly big and looks like on photos! Bathroom&hot water Ok except some mornings the building has no water and electricity (happend once during our stay). Spiral stairs hard to climb but balcony with sunrise view worth it (if you`re not so old)) The area quite shabby but lively. Smtimes feels not so comfortable walking there alone after dark. One day we had all planes going to Ataturk above our heads (every 5-7 literally) Other days slept Ok!

• Russia, All Female Group, 25-30
Portus House Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
21st Nov 2013

Perfect place (for me), nice and friendly stuff. Very clean! Nice breakfast. I missed only common room.

• Russia, All Female Group, 25-30
Rialto Star, Venice, Italy
2.0
3rd Oct 2012

When I called before our arrival they told me that my booking was made by `wrong` price and they can`t host us for this price. They told me that real price is 28eur per person per night. That was Ok. Then just 40 min. before our arrival they sent me SMS that they had cancelled my booking in case of `overbooking`. They gave me contact of another guy and asked me to contact him and go to his hostel (they even didn`t send me the name of this hostel!) Also we HAD to find that place in 1 hour.