Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 62

Funguni Palace Hotel

Zanzibar, Tanzania

ENJOYED THE BREAKFAST AND HELP IN GOING ON AFFORDABLE SPICE ISLAND TOUR.

ICU Guesthouse

Kampala, Uganda

Large aggressive DOGS were always in the court yard and were quite scary.

Friendly staff and good breakfast

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Geo Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Excellent NEW and CLEAN hostel with nice staff. Good breakfast.

Old Town Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Too much smoking in the day room and kitchen.

Dear Guest, thanks for visiting and rating us, but unfortunately I don't agree with you, because our hostel is fully smoke-free hostel, it's only allowed to smoke in the yard. everything is made not only for the comfort of our guests, but also for me (owner/manager), because I have an allergy on smoke. so for the future guests I can guarantee that no one smokes inside our hostel.

Jrome Guest House In Addis Ababa

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I enjoyed my one night stay and will be staying again in one week. Very close to the airport and very nice management team. Also fast wify connection!

Pretoria Backpackers

Pretoria, South Africa

I stayed in a single en suite room which was located in a separate building. Unfortunately there were also 2 large DOGS at this location and I was afraid to leave my room.

Hi Anush I am sorry the Great Danes were intimidating. We have introduced a system whereby we ask clients first if they mind dogs before letting them stay in the guesthouse side of the lodge - you should have approached us on reception and brought it under our attention so that you could have been given another room

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Lidwala Backpacker Lodge

Lobamba, Swaziland

Ghandi Backpackers Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

I enjoyed the quality of the house.

Amanpuri Travellers Lodge

Swakopmund, Namibia

Very Good Breakfast

Cardboard Box

Windhoek, Namibia

Staff is very positive and helpful. Enjoyed the breakfast and the swimming pool is quite CLEAN.

Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Located far from town (20-25 minute WALK) so had to spend money on taxis. Very quiet place with few backpackers mostly couples stayed there when I was there.

Jollyboys Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

Loved the airport pickup and travel desk staff

We're happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the free services we have on offer at Jollyboys and had a great stay in Livingstone. Happy travels!

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

I registered early and needed to leave my luggage for 2 hours. I was told I had to pay $4 for a locker but then found out that several people left their luggage behind reception for FREE. This was unfair. Also I was told that I could not get a key to my room until 2pm when they said that the room was clean. However, I was given a key at 2:30pm and the ROOM was NOT CLEAN. WHY????

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Very clean and great location. Got a room with a ocean view!

Reykjavik City Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

A little loud but good hostel.

Hospedaria Pôr do Sol

Funchal, Portugal

Close to the bus station and downtown area

Excellent location near airport

Kona Tau

Easter Island, Chile

I lost my ATM card at the beginning of the trip and the staff gave me a price reduction for my room. They were very nice TO ME.

Hostal Arroyo

Granada, Spain

This is a pension and staff does NOT speak English. Wonderful location.

Airport Motel & Apartment AS

Gardermoen, Norway

Correct web page as the bus cost has increased to 70K ALSO should list the correct number of the bus since there are 3 different buses which travel to nearby hotels. There is now also a charge to use the wify. This should be corrected.

Chisinau Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Staff was very helpful. Good breakfast and fast wify was great

Loved getting the detail map of how to find the hostel. This is a wonderful location in the center of Palmero.