top hostel - great stay

• 21st Jan 2015

Pickwick Hall

I think this hostel has the potential to be great but unfortunetally the younger woman working there isn't really motiovated and not helpful at all when asked questions. Also the toast at breakfast had gone bad... that is really a no go to me... better have no breakfast at all then. location good. cleaning stuff was in our room in the afternoon without reason... made me feel insecure - therefore the lower security rate.

super ausstattung und personal!!! top bar im keller mit kostenlosem billard und tischfussball - immer wieder!!

Overall very good hostel, great common areas. The kitchen has almost everything you need to really cook - a lot of spices too!! Stuff was really helpful. Just the beds are very noisy - simple matracess and metal beds that woke me up everytime someone gets to bed or up at night/ in the morning.

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

I really liked the hostel. The stuff was extraordinary nice, the free shuttel to greyhound/amtrak is very convenient and the free pancakes in the morning where also nice. The only thing that really annoyed me was the walls are very thin and the common room in the middle of the hostel. When we stayed there there was a large group staying in the hostel how were very loud in the common room so that falling asleep was hard. The problem is that the staff leaves at midnight- so the kids went crazy.

AAE Clarion

Orlando, USA

I liked the facilities, the free shuttel to Disney and the breakfast was alright too - overall fair value for the money. Just the cleanliness in our room was very poor - had hair and stuff on our sheets, little bugs (like ants and stuff) on pillows and sink. Stuff was nice. Don't know if I would return because of the cleanliness...

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel