Reviews: karojin

Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 37

11th Hour Hostel and Cinema

Budapest, Hungary

You have good coffee. Thank you! I had a good stay. I wish you have a lft.

• 29th Oct 2013

Breakfast was very nice!

• 27th Oct 2013

Jacks Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Whole hostel is dark even during a day and terrible smell in the room. You better do something with that!! Also why some stranger is sleeping at sofa and 2 guys were sleeping in the same bunk bed( upper my bed)? One of man is definitely wasn't hostel guest!!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Japan

The room I stayed had no security locker. Its would be nice if you put.

• 25th Oct 2013

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

You have problem with bathroom curtain. Even you have 2 shower room, only 1 person can take shower because of the way you put shower curtain. Nobody want to get peep by stranger!!

• 24th Oct 2013

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I guess most of customer(traveler) ask you guys same question for sightseeing everyday. At lease you should know the information "How to get to Oświęcim. ( not by your hostel's tour). Stuff''s attitude problem is not only my opinion . The people I met at your hostel were saying same thing.

• 18th Oct 2013

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I really enjoy to staying your hostel. Thank you so much!

• 14th Oct 2013

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

Wifi is so slow and no signal in the room 1. Also common room and whole hostel is SO DARK!

• 12th Oct 2013

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

You MUST clean up your Bed mattress! There are so many bugs! All my friends got bitten by bed bugs. Very dirty!

• 5th Oct 2013

Barcelona, Spain

• 11th Sep 2013

Seoul Base Camp

Seoul, South Korea

I liked your hostel. Loved your waffle in the morning and taste of interior, but the noise at night at living room was irritating me to get sleep.

• 26th Apr 2013

The Closest Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Im sorry to take too much time to rate your hostel. Anyway I had a good time and sleep at your hostel.I would come back again!

• 23rd Apr 2013

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Hostel is very clean and bed is super comfortable! They also have free station pick up if you arrive morning time. This is one of the best value hostel I ever been (world wide) and I don't think you can find better hostel with this price especially here in "CHINA" Stuff is not bad but the way they talk made me feel as if I'm attacked. Maybe that how Chinese people speak.

• 13th Apr 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Hostel located very convenient. Its just 10mins from Manhattan and easy access from JFK airport. Very clean, stuffs are friendly, have nice kitchen and common place, good taste of atmosphere.

• 7th Apr 2013
  • Japan

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we appreciate your positive feedback. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (search q4hotel) for upcoming events, specials, and tours. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you, Kevin Feldman Q4 Hotel

Stand Fast Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good location. If you want have good breakfast, don't over sleep. You better go before 9:00am or you have small left over. Room is clean but bit dark eavn has window.

• 30th Mar 2013

La Posada de Don Simon

Salta, Argentina

I could stay very comfortable.

• 21st Mar 2013

Hostel Internacional Campo Base

Mendoza, Argentina

There is no enough space to put our backpack in dorm room! I enjoy breakfast. Its would be nice if you have wine bike tour everyday be course I visit to Mendoza for it and you didn't have the tour the day I stayed.

• 19th Mar 2013

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

Entrance is very hard to find. That is big problem when people arrive at night time! I stay very comfortable at your hostel. Thank you for trying to help me.

• 21st Jan 2013

Hostel Amigo

Mexico City, Mexico

I couldn't get cancel my reservation and money back even i told the staff( the mid age woman at the desk) 2 days before!! She made full of excuses!! but try so hard to sell me tours!

• 12th Jan 2013

Hostel Meson de Tulum

Cancun, Mexico

Location is great. It very close to bus terminal, supermarket, local minibus station.

• 4th Jan 2013
  • Japan

Location is good. There are some local food shop on the same street of Hostel and they are cheap and good taste. Be aware your shower time. I stayed there for 5 days and sometime I couldn't get hot shower especially at night.(Lots of people take shower at same time)

• 22nd Dec 2012