Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfasts. Lots of bathroom facilities. Great exercise walking to the top of that hill!

• 7th Feb 2014

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

It was a great place to stay if you're wanting to visit Cinque Terre. The only problem I had was with the cleanliness of the showers.

• 2nd May 2011

I apologize, but in those days we host a group of school kids and it was difficult to clean the showers when they were inside the hostel.

Casa Nuestra

Florence, Italy

The staff told me about the most delicious gelato place. It was a bit far from all of the sites, but if you don't mind walking like me, it was alright. The showers were a bit dirty.

• 28th Apr 2011

Dear Lauren, l'm very sorry to hear that you found our showers a bit dirty! We clean perfectly the bathrooms every single day and no one ever have complained about our showers. Of course they are common, so we cannot guarantee that who used the shower before you, left it in perfect order, but I feel this comment is quite unfair to all our work and effort , in order offer to our guest a clean, happy, colourful and comfortable place to stay in Florence! sincerely Reghina

The staff was super nice, good kitchen and food, lots of computers to use. All around a really great experience.

• 23rd Apr 2011

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They take you to the best bars and clubs. This is really the best place to go if you want to go out at night. Keep it up guys!

• 26th Feb 2011