Location: Latvia, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Hotel Sergul

Area of the hotel is nice and well connect with the rest of the London. I stayed for 4 night in the single room which was of faire size, but to be frank I was freezing there during the nights (I mean really freezing to the extent that even impossible to sleep). Otherwise, it was pleasant to have coffee, tee and some cookies in the room and fridge probably is not too bad either for those more organised and able to stock up some food to have a breakfast in the hotel.

• 8th May 2013
  • Latvia

The heating is off for the summer. If you had told me that you were cold, I would have certainly turned the heating on for you. I am sorry for the discomfort regards the heat.

Big Fish Budapest Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Stayed for 3 nights in a 4 bed dorm. Room was spacious and everything was clean. Staff was very helpful (really there for you in the middle of the night to help to cope with terribly snoring room mates)

• 29th Mar 2013

Hotel Loris

Milan, Italy

I stayed in Loris for 2 nights in a single room, chose to stay there because of location and of course because of the price. Is it a good value for money, I'm not sure about that. On the good side: location and spacious room. On the bad side: cigarette smoke in the room (ash tray in the corridor, next to the elevator and to the entrance to the room), bathroom walls had mould, water in the shower did not run down well (was till ankles in the water while taking shower), a bit cold during night...

• 15th Feb 2013

Hostal Santillan

Madrid, Spain

Santillan is rather a small hotel than a hostel. I stayed there for 4 nights in a single ensuite, room was comparatively spacious and comfortable. The hostel is located within a walking distance to main attractions and staff was very friendly at all times.

• 30th Dec 2012

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

I stayed there for 2 nights and must say that beds are comfortable and staff is very helpful and professional. Besides, the location is excellent. However, I still feel that HI hostels in US are a bit like factories, but well run ones :)

• 1st Aug 2012

Albergo Argentina

Genoa, Italy

I loved the location of Albergo Argentina as it was not in busy old town, but a short walking distance outside and at the same time close to the train station. I was there for 2 nights, but with busy agenda, so I actually didn`t spend so much time in hostel itself, but my overall feeling was that this is rather great character boarding-house than typical hostel. In my next visit to GenovaI I would stay in Argentina again.

• 5th Apr 2012

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

I stayed only one night there, but can say that they have very comfy beds and staff seemed to be friendly and helpful. An extra blanket was nice surprise.