Astor Museum Inn

Location is very good and i liked a lot the fact there is a place for the suitcase under the bed. What I didn't like is that the hostel was too hot (heating system) and my room was in the last floor (4th) and there is no lift. The rest was ok and I would recommend this hostel.

Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Very good place. The price is really nice for what they offer. I would recommend for sure. It is very close to supermarket, travel agency, bus stop and the beach. The only cons is that it is not close to the center, but we can reach it easily by bus.

Hotel Neos Olympos

Athens, Greece

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

I reserved a private room and when I arrived there they told me it was not available. They said they tried to contact me but they were not able to reach me neither by phone nor by mail - It seems that I live in a cave without any kind of communication!!! COME ON!!!! There is no SECURITY! Everybody can enter there and can take your backpack. They have rooms where you do not pass through the reception, so if somebody steals your backpack, nobody will see it. Really DANGEROUS! The bathrooms are too small, bu

Sleep Well Youth Hostel