• USA, Male, 31-40
Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
7.7
4th Jan 2013

I stayed here for a few days. It is usually the most affotrdable options in Vegas and as close to the big casinos and attractions as you can get while still being affordable. I also liked that they were right on a 24 hour bus line (the deuce) The dorm I staid in was stotless- and spartan- pretty standard hostel wise. I hearda few travelers during my stay who.were not happy- but I got the impresession they hadn't stayed at a hostel and expected a room themselves.

• USA,
Union Square Backpacker's Hostel, San Francisco, USA
3.3
26th Apr 2011

I have stayed at dozens of hostels, including 3 others in San Francisco. This is THE worst hostel I've seen anywhere. Open drug dealing in and in front of hostel. Bedbugs. People yelling late at night- no management response. Carpet tears duct taped. It's cheap and the location is decent, but the San Francisco International Hostel is cheaper (usually) better location, cleaner, and no problems. DO NOT stay here!