Reviews: januszdrag82

Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Fawlty Towers

Livingstone, Zambia

They should inform tourists that some people walk through their doorms in order to get to another one. Sometimes people walk in the night and make some noise. Other than that all was excellent!

So pleased to hear your stay with us was "excellent" & thank you for your comments about the dorm. Most of our dorms are no larger than 6 beds, but there is 1 dorm that has 2 rooms inter-leading into each other, which is very popular with groups. Most guests are aware that when they book into a dorm, they are sharing with strangers & there is always a risk of sharing with noisy people. We do however have 24 private suites for guests who prefer a quiet space to themselves.

One World Lodge

Cape Town, South Africa

One World Lodge was one of my favourite hostels I have ever stayed. I stayed ten nights in a four-bed dorm. Most of the time alone as no one had booked it at the time. There is specious living room with attached kitchen and all facilities you need for cooking and eating. There are only two other bedrooms, one of them with attached toilet so it is never crowded with them shared one. Staff (Matt) was an excellent host, very friendly and happy to help and give a good advice at all time.

Thank you for a very encouraging review! And thank you for being a great guest, you brought such a great atmosphere to the guests while you were here. Hope to see you again! Happy travels!!

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I've stayed in penthouse, twin room num 3. Excellent room with kitchen, double bed and sofa. very specious. I stayed there with my mum one night only and she did like the room also.

Was cheap and breakky included. Location is excelent but at the same time if you get a room with window out to main road it get quite noisy. Staff really nice and helpful.

Hiya, thanks for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall. Our apologies for the noise disturbance from the road outside, if you stay with us next time you're welcome to get a free pair of earplugs from the reception. We hope to see you next time you're in Brighton. Regards, Reception

Toilets very small and there was no hooks to hand on towel or clothes while showering.

Central City Backpackers

Hobart, Australia

Excellent staff. Sorting out everything for you. Easy to organise trips and tours from that hostel. Booked 12 bed dorm and had been upgrated into 6 bed. So it was nice thing. Clean and spacious. Free internet coffee and tea. Good prices and good value.

Wow, thanks for the great comments. We are very happy with your comments on us working here. Many thanks. We love our State and genuinly enjoy showing people the best ways to get around. We are glad you enjoyed the upgrade - we do it when we can.

Exford Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

I stayed at 2 bed dorm and it was nice room, not too expensive for a dorm for only 2 people and I actually had a room for myself as nobody else had booked into it. Lack of table in the room. Had to eat on a bed or floor and a mirror would do as well. Toilets clean. They charged me full price for the night although I had paid deposit while booking at Hostel World. No idea why. Anyway I've booked a few more nights for Australian Open at this time 3 bed dorm so let's see how it goes this time.

Penpark Place

Bangkok, Thailand

It looked actually more like a hotel that hostel and I really liked it. After all these travells behind me it was really nice to stay in a quiet and clean place. I stayed in a private room which was big with two tables and a mirror. There was a huge roof terrace where you have a view on a city . There is also a nice garden where you can chillout.

Love Lane Inn

Penang, Malaysia

Over all it was ok but you would find cheaper and more pleasant places. I stayed in single bed room but it had open roof... It was a room buil of wooden walls without a roof so it was kind of noisy at night as you could hear people from streets.

Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am trully recommending Step Inn Hostel for other travellers. Corni who works there behind the desk is just volcano of positive energy.Excellent location, walking distance to everywhere.There is breakfast, toasts, jam, honey, and cofe/tea 24hrs.And belive me it's a lot as some of the hostels are much more expensive, worse and don't even provide you with brakfast. Toilets are cleaned up every day. Launrdy across the street. Lockers available and help from the stuff any time.Go for it ;-)

Betel Box Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The location is not so great after all. It is about 25 -30 mins from the metro station. Little China and city centre actually far away. Staff very helpful but I did not like 8 people dorm as there was no space for bags at all and people who were staying there were actually people who were on internships or worked in Singapore which basically did not give me chance travel buddies.

Investigations done with team. Guest was travelling alone and not even wish to allow staff to help him plan what is there to see and do in Singapore during his stay. Dubbed as 'Little Singapore', Joo Chiat / Katong District is home to Singaporean enthnic communities - Malay, Peranakan Straits Chinese and Eurasians. Because this rich cultural mix, it has the highest concentration of "Best of Singapore Foods" awarded by independent food critics and the media. This is the largest architecture conservation district in Singapore and won The Heritage Town of Singapore award 2 months ago. Finally, the largest and most popular beach and park in Singapore, East Coast Beach, is a short stroll away. Besides the district's heritage and culture, the Hostel is also strategically accessible by buses and trains to the city's attractions. Our staff are also readily to provide any assistance in where to go and what to see. In addition, Betel Box conducts free tours; Cycling and Food Walks. With so many activities, we do not comprehend why guest deliberately chose to suffered in silence during stay.

Amour d' Auberge