LxCorner Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I wouldn't stay at this hostel again. My girlfriend and I stayed in the 8 bed mixed dorm. There was one power socket to service the whole room. There were no lockers and our safe didn't work. There was a cracked window which wouldn't close properly, this let all the noise from the busy street in, not to mention mosquitoes. The shower and toilet cubicles were tiny and there were only two showers and 3 toilets to service the whole hostel! The common room was great and the kitchen good.

• 11th Jun 2013

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

We had a fantastic stay here, I couldn't really complain about much at all other than our room being a bit small. I stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm. Hugo was great, really nice to be able to talk to a true Lagos local about everything there is to do in Lagos. His English is very good and he is also very fun to hang around. The fact that this hostel has only just opened made out experience even better. Great value for money, I will definitely stay here on my return to Lagos. Highly recommend.

• 8th Jun 2013

Dahab Plaza Hotel

Dahab, Egypt

Our stay at Dahab Plaza Hotel was fantastic! Emad and his staff were very nice and so helpful! Emad told us upon checking in that we are his family whilst staying at the hotel, we certainly felt that was the case. It was my second time back to Dahab and I'd live to go back! Highly recommend Dahab Plaza Hotel.

• 16th May 2013

Citi Park Hotel Manchester

Manchester, England

This place is not a hotel. I'd compare it to more of a crack den. It is utterly disgusting. We paid the deposit, arrived, took one look at the 'room' they were planning on putting us in and walked straight back out the door. I would not even consider staying at this place.

• 2nd May 2013