Reviews: gyazuma

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 64

Orchard Garden Hotel

Nassau, Bahamas

Orchard Garden is a nice place to stay at a reasonable price. Bahamas isn't the cheapest place to visit anytime and affordable accommodation makes all the difference. It's a bit out of town but there are bus services that make it easy to get around.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is my third stay at BackHome. I enjoy the facilities very much.

Livingstone, Zambia

I have stayed here many times before. This is a well run place and highly recommended. Will probably stay there again before the end of 2014.

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

I have stayed at Shoestrings many times in the past and will go again in the future. If you like hot sauces, the peri-peri at their Garden of Eatin' ranks as one of the hottest I've ever had! A reaon by itself to go back!

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I booked Back Home based on location (excellent) and on reviews. I was pleased with my find. I stayed on an ectra three nights. I will definitely come Back Home next time I'm in KL.

Meininger Berlin Hbf is a longstanding favorite of mine. The location is perfect for me and it is close to a lot of Berlin sights. will stay again the next time I'm in Berlin.

Dear guest, thank very much for this great feedback :) We would like to welcome you again, looking forward! See you soon, your MEININGER Team

Chaltunha Hostel Flores Island

Flores, Guatemala

This hostel is a nice addition to the accommodation scene in Flores. I will stay here again in the future.

Seaside Guesthouse

Belize City, Belize

Seaside Guest House is an old favorite of mine. I come once a year for a stay of a few days.

Hostel Meson de Tulum

Cancun, Mexico

I have stayed here many times in the past. I like the location and general facilities. I will stay here again next time I am in Cancun.

Orchard Garden Hotel

Nassau, Bahamas

This hotel and hostel is a great deal for Nassau. Getting accommodation at a fair price is most of the battle won. The Bahamas can be a very pricey place. The grounds are very nice too with gardens and a swimming pool. it is sldo a short walk to a nice sandy beach. Well recommended. l will stay again on my next visit to Nassau.

I have stayed here in the past and will do so again in the future.

YHA London Earls Court

YHA Earls Court is one of two places in London that I stay at. Have been there many times in the past.

Pretoria, South Africa

Pretoria Backpackers is an old favorite. I visit Souyh Africa several times each year and this is where I begin and end my tours. I will go again in March 2014.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

This was my first visit to Generator Hostel. I was pleased by what I found. The location is excellent. I used the Metro to get there from the airport - a first for me. I do visit Copenhagen often and am generally oriented to the Central Station. I found the way by Metro to be even more convenient. The facilities at the hostel are great. Will definitely stay hrre again in the future.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

This was my first stay at Jordan Tower Hostel. I am a regular visitor to Amman. I was pleased with my stay and will stay there again on my next visit. Location is excellent for me at least, close to where I fo business.

YHA London Earls Court

I have stayed here before. I like the location. I will stay again next visit to Taipei.

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I liked Check Inn HK. I have stayed at many places in HK over the years. I like the HK Island better than Kowloon and nothing is very far away in HK. I will definately stay here again on my next trip to HK.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Isaacs Hostel is my first choice when I go to Dublin. it is everything that a hostel should be. Will return again if I have any good reason to be in Ireland.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I used to stay at Isaac's frequently up to around 2010. I searched for it first. I was pleased with some changes that happened since my last stay. I liked the basement with the comfortable chairs and good wifi. Will stay again when I have a good reason to be in Dublin.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Meininger Hostels are a firm favorite now. It's one of a couple if places I look for when book online.

A Plus Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I have stayed a A Plus before. I liked the location. Anyway, nothing is very far away in Prague. I would like to see lockers in the rooms. The safe boxes at reception were good enough for anything valuable. Will stay here again next time I am in Prague.

STF Vandrarhem Malmo is everything a Scandinavian hostel should be. Clean, secure anf efficiently run. WhenI am next in Malmo I will definitely stay there again.

I have stayed several times at Meininger Hauptbahnhof. if uou travel by train the location is eccellent. it is also close enough to walk to Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag and many other places. I will stsy here again next time I'm in Berlin.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

This was my first stay at Wombats. I was pleased with the facilities. Overall a fine choice and one I will consider on my next visit to Munich.

Tatiana Motel

Apia, Samoa

This was my second visit to Apia and Tatiana Motel. I like the location as it is close to the city center.

Auckland, New Zealand

I have stayed at Nomads before and I looked for it first. The facilities are first rate and the location couldn't be better.

Sydney, Australia

Wake up! Sydney Central is evrrything that a hostel should be! I stayed there before and will do do again next visit to Sydney.

Kallangriver II Singapore

Singapore, Singapore

I have stayed here before. I like the location (closest to the airport on the MRT) and I like the surrounding neighborhood. It is something like my own now after many visits. Still, nothing is very far away in this well-organized city.

Flintstones Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

This is a place you might like if you want a quite stay. I found the grounds and general atmosphere pleasing. I have been to Vic Falls many times in the past and I will definately consider staying here again.

Rosebank Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

MEININGER London Hyde Park

I have stayed at Meininger in Berlin, London and Munich. I find them to be well run and very good. Will stay again when I am in London again.

Hiya! Thank you so much for rating us 100%! That is amazing! Hope to see you very soon in London, or in one of our other Meininger Hotels :) Cheers, your Meininger Team.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was pleased with my stay Copenhagen Downtown Hostel. I am a regular visitor to Denmark and will definately stay here again. I liked the social areas.

Hi George Thank you and see you again soon! Kind regards, Maxi, Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown

Livingstone, Zambia

I have stayed at Jollyboys many times. I cannot recommend it enough. excellent location and facilities. They have been st it a long time and they run the place well. Will be back again sometime in March.

Pretoria, South Africa

This is a very old favorite of mine. I stay several times a year there and will be there again soon.

I know Meininger from Berlin and London. I made my choice based on that. I wasn't disappointed and will stay again next time I am in Munich.

Thanks for your comment. Keep in mind that there are also MEININGER Hotels in a lot of other cool destinations in Europe, for example Amsterdam, Vienna or Frankfurt. See you there! Alex

Copenhagen, Denmark

Danhostel is a favorite of mine. It is supposed to be the largest hostel in Europe but is very well run. I will be back soon!

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Green Tortoise is an old favorite! I look forward to staying there again when in Seattle. I love the location and the pancake breakfast.

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Shoestrings is my first choice when going through Vic Falls.

Livingstone, Zambia

Jollyboys is a well-run and experienced hostel. I have been coming here for the last 6 years and will be back again next time I am in Zambia (Feb 2013). Well recommended!

Wow! Getting a full 100% from someone that has written 148 Hostelworld Reviews so far is certainly a highlight for us! Return guests are the ULTIMATE compliment so thank you very much! We look forward to seeing you again in Livingstone when the Victoria Falls are at their peak flow!

Pretoria, South Africa

I have stayed at Pretoria Backpackers many times. I like this place very much.

Thanks George - you are always very come - Francois

YHA London Earls Court

I have stayed at Haraldsheim many times over the last 20 years. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Oslo.

Copenhagen, Denmark

This stay was a repeat visit to Danhostel Copenhagen City. I like the location and the quality of service there. In spite of being the largest hostel in Europe by their own admission, I don't think that the service suffers because of this. I will be staying here again in the near future.

Parkview Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This was my second stay at Parkview. I like the area and the view over Victoria Park and HK harbor are worth the price to stay there alone. Parkview has that most rare commodity in HK, room to turn around! I have stayed in many airless shoeboxes in HK and the space I enjoy at Parkview will have me going back whenever I go back to HK. I hope sooner rather than later.

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Hostel Meson de Tulum

Cancun, Mexico

This was a repeat visit. I like the location and the overall atmosphere. Like many of my favorites around the world, I will be back next time I am in Cancun.

Seaside Guesthouse

Belize City, Belize

This was a repeat visit. I have stayed at Seaside Guest House many times over the years. This is an old Belize house with a lot of character. It may not appeal to some (like Belize itself) but I do look forward to returning again soon.

Aldea Hostel San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

I liked Aldea Hostel very much. This a nice old house with a nice group of people working there. I will definitely stay again when I am in Costa Rica.

Mamallena Backpackers

Panama City, Panama

I liked the location of this hostel and will stay again on another visit to Central America.

City Backpackers@Kallang

Sydney, Australia

This was a repeat stay at Wake Up! Sydney. I enjoyed the facilities and look forward to my next stay!

Parkview Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I enjoyed staying at the Parkview Hostel. Quite a change from other HK places I've stayed at. The view of Victoria Park and HK harbor is a reason in itself to stay here. Nice facilities and no queues for the lifts like Chungking Mansions. I will stay here again on my next visit to HK.

YHA London Earls Court

YHA Earls Court is an old favorite. Have stayed here many times in the past.

I stayed at the Khaosan Oringinal in 2010 and thought that the Asakusa Annex would be a good choice. I found the directions to get to the hostel straightforward but missed the Mercedes Building in the evening darkness. I did find the hostel by working my way around the map. If you miss the Mercedes Building, go to the temple shown on the map. Asakusa Annex is less than 50 meters away. I will definately stay again when I go to Tokyo.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was my second visit. I loved it the first time. They do nice dinners. Don't miss these!

YHA London Earls Court

YHA Earls Court is a regular visit for me. I am well satisfied!

Kallang River Backpackers

Northfields Hostel

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I was well pleased with my stay at Yes! Lisbon Hostel. I will be staying here again soon.

Tatiana Motel

Apia, Samoa

Sydney, Australia

I like this hostel. I will definitely stay here again.

City Backpackers@ Kallang

Singapore, Singapore

The Green Tortoise is an old favorite of mine. Would recommend it highly!

Pretoria, South Africa

This is a repeat visit here. I like the location and overall character of this place.

Copenhagen, Denmark

This was my latest stay here. It is a good choice.

Copenhagen, Denmark

I stayed in the final days before they close 23 Dec for Christmas so it wasn't very busy. This place could be a lot of fun in busier times. Danhostels do have a good standard and I will stay again.

YHA London Earls Court

This is my 3rd stay at Green Tortoise. Nice location and a nice hostel. I'll stay again in the future.

Jambo Inn

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

This hostel has been open for a couple of months only. It seems to be on the way to becoming a great place to stay. There was an interesting group of NGOs, journalists and even a few tourists. If you arrive in Kigali by bus, you can get to the hostel by going up to Old Kigali and finding a minibus for Kacyiro (catchyiro). Get off at KBC or Top Tower hotel and walk the short distance to the hostel.

Milimani Backpackers

Nairobi, Kenya

This is a nice place. You'll meet travelers going everywhere from here. I will come here again as I have reasons to be in East Africa.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

I knew Meininger from Berlin and went for it immediately! This is a good choice always.

Kallang River Backpackers

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

I have stayed here before and will stay again when I need to be in Frankfurt overnight. I like this place.

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This is a really nice hostel. Stay here if you can!