Reviews: dguerchon

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

I definetly recommend this hostel. One of the best that I ever stayed. Great people and staff, perfect location, good vibration! It's clean and confortable. The owner, Victor, is a really nice and helpful guy. My only complain is that the rooms are a little bit noisy, but nothing that a simple earplug doesn't solve ;) I almost forgot, it's difficult to find a hostel with such a good breakfast!

I had an amazing experience at this place. I met good party people. The only two problems for me were the distance to the city (it was not far, but not so close either - arround 25 min. walking to Bourbon St.) and the fact that you have to pay to get the hostel's breakfast. Apart from that, I just have good things to say.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed. Big common area with a swimming pool. The breakfast is not so incredible, but at least there is one... Lot of space in the rooms! You cannot leave this hostel without knowing tons of people. So I definitly recommend it.

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

I've stayed there with two friends, so we booked a private dorm. It was in another building on the side, really good to have a pre-party by the way! Good location! I'd recommend it.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Excelent hostel. Super clean and brand new. Nice people and staff. Free BBQ on saturdays! Located at one of the coolest neighborhoods in the city. I definitely recommend! :)

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

The hostel is really good and the staff is incredibly friendly. There is a good breakfast with fruits and and croissants! Highly recommended!

HI-Montréal St-Antoine

Montreal, Canada

I stayed at this hostel only one day, so I can't say too much about that. The room was clean, It has a bathroom inside. There was a good kitchen also. As far as I know, the hostel is a little bit far from bars, clubs and stuff like that, but the area looks secure to me.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

One of the best hostels I ever stayed. My room was really big and there was a confortable bathroom in it. The beds and sheets are new. It's a good idea make some meals there, because the kitchen was complete. It stays on a busy area, so there are markets and restaurants near by. Good hostel to meet people. But the best thing there was the staff - all of them are really friendly and helpful.

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

It was my second time at the hostel. This time I just spent one night. I keep my good impressions. I had a problem with my flight and the manager (Mark) was really helpful trying to find a solution. I recommend it!

The hostel is far from the city. There is an orange line that brings you to the metro station, but it's around 20 minutes walking. WORSE PROBLEM: there is no air condicioning, so my sleep night was terrible. My sheet was stained. Nevertheless, the staff was friendly and there is a pool table in the living room, good to meet people.

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Excellent hostel. Everything is brand new and super clean. I met lot of friendly people, lot of german people! Problem: 1) It's a little bit far from Downtown (it's not a real problem because there are many metro lines near to the hostel); 2) there is an incredible noise from the trains outside the hostel (an earplug is highly recommended). I would stay there again.

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Clean hostel. The staff was very helpful. The only problem for me is that you can't drink alcoholic drinks after 10pm. I recomend it.

Way Hostel