Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hotel Astoria- Venice

Venice, Italy

I was expecting more of a hotel in the heart of Venice. Very old, no elevator, poor coffe break. The only good thing was the location and the 1st staff who made our checkin... the other one was very rude.

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Beautiful hostel, but we had a problem on our 1st night: we book 2 beds in a 12-beds dorm. when we got there the only two beds available where in the corner, and there are huge sticks holding the ceiling just above the bed, it's almost impossible to make the beds. Also, the beds where so close to each other, and there was a old man on the other bed, it looks like you're sleeping in a double bed with a stranger. also one of the staff were impatient to solve this problem, I got pissed off.

Hi, thanks for your honest feedback. We sincerely regret your stay made you feel that way. Impatient staff? Totally not OK, we appreciate you mentioning and will look into the matter right away. There's no bed assignment in any of the rooms, but we do remind couples or close friends travelling together, especially in the 12-dorm, to choose beds closer to each other in order to avoid such awkward situations. It seems you arrived later than others and your choice was minimal, unfortunately.

West Side Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The 2 staff girls were absolutely fabulous (Lilly if I'm not wrong). they worth the stay there. helped us whatever we needed. The place is very well located, the building looks a bit like an old soviet haunted place (but it does count to the experience there!)

Ritchie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff was great, helped us in many ways. The location is just perfect. the breakfast is ok. Got one security issue: two crazy punks fought with a big Arab guy in our room (because one got the bed of another) hopefully we didn't face a tragedy! Also the shower room near the reception was stucked and the dirty water was coming up during the shower. and there was no wifi in the room.

One of the best hostels I've ever been. One of the staff guys (can't remember his name) is awesome (other staff, I've got to say, were a bit rude sometimes). They served free diner some days which was cool and the food was awesome. The location is perfect. The only problem I got was the tour to Auschwitz: we bought the tour in the hostel, the guy said the Bus would go out 13:30, when we arrived 13:20, the bus was off at 13:15. We had to pay again for the next bus and couldn't be refunded.

Thanks for the review! I'm glad this tiny misunderstading didn't change your opinnion about our hostel as we do our best to keep it top notch. Best regards

Gold Coast Hostel Florianopolis

Florianopolis, Brazil

Ricardo, Benjamin e Laurence só tenho a agradecer, foi muito foda ter ficado aí. Espero poder voltar sempre. Abraços

Hotel Messe am Funkturm