Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Most of the staff is very helpful. The bathrooms could be improved, because when someone takes a shower, all the bathroom get wet. And sometimes there is no hot water. The elevator of the building is very bad.

Pensione Giamaica

Rome, Italy

Very good location. The staff is very helpful. The owner is very polite and helpful. The place is very clean.

West Two London

Good location. The bathrooms need and improvement.

Happy Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

One of the best hostels that I've been. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean, the bathrooms and facilities are very good.

Eurasia Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

One of the best hostels that I've been. Excellent location, staff very friendly and willing to help, Good breakfast.

Erasmus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

By far the worst hostel that I have been in 4 continents. Extremely dirty, the kitchen is a monument to filthiness, the guy in charge is very nasty, the location is in a dark alley full of thrash, toilets very dirty with no hot water, etc etc. Please keep away from this place!!!

hundereds of people stayed in our beautiful hostel ,we have no words about this person`s lies ,we dont understand what kind of dream this person have, for example there is 24 hours hot water from solar energy panel and plus from electricity ,everybody will be welcomest here as always