Reviews: zulrid

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Graffiti

Barcelona, Spain

For the price you pay, it's a nice stay. You have a small kitchen and a big terrace. But the beduins are not so comfortable and clean, the staff is not very nice, except for Kevin who is very helpful. I think This hostel has a great potential, just need some improvement.

I liked it a lot. You pay for breakfast, and I think it must be improved.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location is amazing! Nice staff, security, great bar downstairs. I strongly recommend.

St Christopher's Camden

Good location, near underground. Breakfast could be better. Cleaness is something they really have to improve, and staff, as usual at St. Christopher'ss is not very Nice

Hi There, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. We at St. Christopher's pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable, while also creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels From St Christopher's Team.

Lift out of order and no internet in bedrooms were awful. But it's a really comfortable hostel.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Great acommodation, great stay, nice people, nice place, clean, neat. Food and fun fantastic. Certainly I will be back.

Good hostel. As I heard, the best to stay in Paris.

You heard it correct ;-) ;-) ;-) We are so happy you had a good time in Paris and we are looking forward to seeing you and all your friends back soon.

St Christopher's Village

Some girls in the reception and bars were nice, but guys totally not. I didn't like it. They're kind of snobbish. The place is not really clean, toilets with problems, and area for showers not so clean. Common room is ok, but only one microwave oven for all the people caused some troubles. Internet connection is ok, but some people found it hard to get some connection. Location is good, you can go everywhere, and also, there's a supermarket just accross the street.

Well we are certainly sorry to hear you felt there were rude guys working on our staff. They are generally a very friend'y bunch so I can't imagine how you keft with an impression they were snobbish. The internet genreally is hassle free, but sometimes some computers from other countries struggle to access the domain at first, but usually it's fine once it connects once. Thanks for your thoughts, St. Christopher's Team

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Clean, confortable, great facilities, such as kitchen, bar, smoking area and bedroms as well. Great place to meet people and make new friends. Wifi Great. I was junst not satisfyed with the fridge policies.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The best hostel I've ever been in my whole life. Staff is really good, specially Frederico who takes you to the best parties in Madrid. The atmosphere is awesome, you meet many people and it's easy to make friends. Confortable, beds are good, great showers and toilets, very clean, neat and organized. Internet is also good and fast. I totally recommend!

Telmotango Hostel Suite

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel, in San Telmo you can go to good restaurants and visit good places in the city. As there´s no bar you can sleep very well without any noise, good crew, except one of the guys (a blond one) who wasn´t that nice as the other ones, but it wasn´t a big problem. The enviroment is also very good, and I strongly recommend everyone this hostel.

St Christopher's Camden

We should have something like a tissue on the floor of the bathroom after we have our shower, sometimes the floor was very wet. Cool place! definetely I'd be back.