Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

The pool is nice indeed. If you are visiting Ephesus with budget concern, do not stay at this place. 1. Overcharged dinner (20tl). Below average taste, served on 1 plate (salad, rice, stewed eggplant, chicken). Def not worth the price! 2. Far from the city! Shuttle runs till 7pm, makes sure you cannot stay in the city for dinner. 3. Expensive drinks at the bar 4. If you want a second cup of coffee/ tea, please So many hidden charges!

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Mustafa and his team are great! They waited for us till 1am for check in! We love our stay in general.

Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

In general, it's a very nice hostel in Paris. Close to metro & train station. Maybe that's also the reason why people usually stay 1 or 2 nights only.

This more than just a hostel! Friendly environment with super helpful staff, hotel standard facilities. Excellent location to explore the city but not noisy at all! We had a great time here and will definitely come back!

we are missing you two so much~ If you want relax youself at weekend ,come back to our hostel and have a drink~

Brothers Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Oasis Hotel Luxor

Luxor, Egypt

It is located in the center of the city, easy to access everywhere on foot. Owner is very nice and willing to provide advice. Hot shower has some problem with my room, the owner is very concerned and tried to help me. I think it's just because it's too old. Very good value for money. It is my cheapest hostel in Egypt, yet, the best!

Memnon Hotel

Aswan, Egypt

The facilities are very old. For staying only one right, it's fine if you are going to Abu Simble tour the next morning. Shower is fine, old but bearable.

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Do not ask for tips if you are providing terrible service.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at Dina's Hostel. We genuinely strive to make each guests stay a memorable one. We wish you would have provided more details so that we could work to improve. It is not our policy to ask guests for tips, perhaps one of our new receptionists did not know this. We will be sure to bring this up at our next staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time to review the hostel!

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location is very good if you like to party and spend your time in pubs. It's in the center of old town and it feels very safe even at night! The only thing disappointing me is that I feel like I'm living in someone's home. It's because people there seem stay very long in that hostel and they don't really hang out and chill with others. And the hostel is huge so it's hard to make friends there.