Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 31

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
Clarence Castle, Toronto, Canada
6th May 2013

I've stayed at Clarance Castle once 4 years ago, which is why I chose to stay here again on my recent visit to Toronto. The place has since expanded and been renovated and is a great, affordable option in downtown Toronto and walking distance from everywhere you would want to visit downtown. The staff are fabulous and the place has a great vibe and a warm feel to it. They also offer private rooms, which are separate to the dorm rooms.

• Australia,
Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
1st Mar 2011

The staff were very helpful and knowledgable. The rooms and bathroom were very clean. It was pretty quiet when I stayed, so there wasn't a very 'fun' vibe in that regard. I even had a whole room to myself! But I can imagine in Summer this place would be very busy. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hostel to other staying in Berlin.