Astor Hyde Park

First off, great location. Not in a super busy area, but very nearby museums, beautiful parks (great for jogging), strolling to buckingham palace, and the tube line. Staff was friendly, helpful, and always available. Didn't have any issues with the facilities; seemed to be maintained well. A charming building on a safe and clean street.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

All the staff were very, very nice and helpful and the hostel in general had a great social atmosphere. My friend and I weren't expecting to go out and meet people because we were so tired from our travels, but after a couple drinks at the bar, we started chatting and ended up on the pub crawl tour with the hostel starting at 2am. A positive hostel experience.

Old Evora

Evora, Portugal

very nice owner, pedro, and owner's mother, very sweet, and there to help as well. nice and clean sheets... cozy

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

I just think it was a bit dead because of the season, but otherwise was a nice place.

Hallo Davina! thank you for your comment. We would be pleased to see you again, maybe in summertime. You will see, that will be a big change. kind regards from all of the team