Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

I loved it! It is really right at the beach! When you eat breakfast you are flashed by the sun and the whole sea view. It is awesome. I have to admid though that it can be pretty difficult to sleep there because all rooms are kind of open and connected with each other so of one guy in a totally different room makes noise you can defenetly hear it. Also the light can be relly annoying. And the stuff hin on me, that was really creepy. But it was a nice time anyway :)

• 7th Mar 2014

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

That is one of the most awesome hostels ever *.*! I had a private dorm and it was gorgeous!!!! So huge!! Also the stuff was really friendly and also leaded me to my room. There are also some facilities like for example pool. The breakfast is nice as well :)

• 30th Aug 2013

We arrived at 4 pm and the room was still not ready. So the pretty friendly hostel owner told us that the room is nearly done and that we jus have to wait another 20 minutes. So we waited for one more hour and also people who arrived after us got earlier a room. The house owner didn't even excuse. Then I got angry and he told us that he will show us the room but when we arrived there nothing was done and he prepared everything in front of us. It was dirty there and the Shower was really creepy.

• 27th Jul 2013

I loved it !!! *.* That is a great hostel. We booked a one bed apartement for 2 people. It id directly in the city centre and super clean with our own little kitchen. I'd love to go there again =D!

• 26th Jul 2013

Downtowner Inn

Toronto, Canada

It's dark and scary. It was nearly clean but I had still a unclean feeling when I was lying in the bed or when I stood under the shower... The corridor was the most scary thing. The kitchen looked very unclean and I couldn't find the free breakfast. They had a TV, I liked that. But the room where the TV was in looked like the opposite of modern. It was like anybody has collected things from the bulck trash and put it into this living room/ kitchen. The garden looked nice, but small.

• 13th Aug 2011

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I can't agree with the most other reviews. No rats, no bugs. It was clean. There were many bathrooms and it is in the centrum of Amsterdam. If you are a teenager who comes there for having fun, it is the right place for you. Of course if you are a couple which want to have a romantical weekend in a Apartment it's defenetly not the right hostel. I will go there again! =D

• 3rd Jun 2011

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

No rats, it was clean. The room was not speacial, but everything was more than okay =). It's a bit difficult to climb up all the steps when you're drunk ^^. But I'm content and I would sleep there again. The only one thing is that it is a bit far away from the redlight district. But on the other hand it's not so far from Leidseplein.

• 11th Feb 2011