• USA, Male, 31-40
The Hostel-Inn Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
8.0
10th Feb 2011

I already wrote one review, but I got another email and thought I'd respond again with repeat of my last email. Danielle and Ricki were very helpful while in BA and their kindness and help has really stayed with me since my stay. Thanks again!

• USA, Male, 31-40
Lime House Youth Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7.7
3rd Feb 2011

I enjoyed staying at the limehouse. I enjoyed hearing the flaming lips, joy division and other musical selections playing on the strereo. Some of the staff I thought were very nice and some not so much. I asked for a wake up and did not get one and so missed my ferry to Uruguay, which was disappointing.I liked the location, security, music, atmosphere, free computer, cleanliness and some of the staff. My only problems were not getting a wake up call and some of the staff not seeming so nice.