Reviews: wolly369168

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 29

YHA Tauranga

Tauranga, New Zealand

I spent there three days cause I've been living there for 5 months earlier and I loved it. Never had any problem. Very close to the city center, met a lot of interesting people and the friendly staff and manager were always available to help.

Pentlands Backpackers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

I've been here just for a couple of nights but I saw right away that this hostel is very good. Just outside the traffic of the city.

World Square Hostel

Sydney, Australia

I spent there three nice weeks in April, plus a long weekend in September. Nothing to complain about. Free Internet. Definitely a bit noisy in the weekend (cause i become a club), but consider it as a hostel for young people.

Oaklands Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

I've been here just for a night, but I saw right away that this hostel is very good. Just outside the traffic of the city. The parking lot is not that big though

YHA Tauranga

Tauranga, New Zealand

Very nice hostel and staff. Close to the centre of Tauranga by walking, very clean and nice place where you can socialize. Too bad internet is not free, but with $42 you can have it together with the YHA Associate Card

Newton Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

I loved it. Simply one of the best hostels where I ever been. Free Wi-Fi in primis (cause it's hard to get it in Australia and New Zealand). Hostel very clean and helpfull staff. Maybe some of the customers where a bit dirty and noisy but definitely a hostel's fault. Just on K road, not too far form the CBD by walk.

Gonow Family Backpacker

Brisbane, Australia

Very nice hostel. I spent there one week in a 8 bedroom where there was just a couple of fans to chill a bit the hot but anyway not a problem to sleep. Internet free is the ace in the hole of this place, consider that no one other hostel has it. Most of the guests are from Hong Kong. They are tidy and polite but when they cook, the kitchen it's just for them.

World Square Hostel

Sydney, Australia

Just went there to spend just one week. Once there I stayed two weeks more since i felt good there.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Been there for a long weekend in November, absolutely nothing to complain about. It made me enjoy Dublin even more

Cool - come back soon !

ALL STAR HOSTEL

The kitchen it's well organized and clean as the rooms. unfortunately the bathrooms are only on the ground floor. The gameroom with billiard and tv is very nice. The address is not the same that they said but 15min by walk from the Kilburn Station, anyway the offert to pick you up when you arrive there.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Close to Saint -Charles Station Nice bedroom Maybe just a bit of noise from the street downstairs