Mundo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The best hotel I have ever stayed in! I had the time of my life. For various reasons I ended up on my own at Mundo for New Year but as soon as I arrived I wasn't sad anymore! It's such a friendly place - everyone, staff and people I met there. Made lots of friends. It was just great! Breakfast was delicious, and we seemed to have free food every night! New Year's Eve party was one of the best I have ever been to. So much fun. I miss Mundo!

• 27th Dec 2014

Safestay York

York, England

Most of the staff not very helpful. Central heating was not working so the room was freezing and I have fallen ill as a consequence! First night someone in my room went down to ask about it and nothing was done. Second night I went down to ask if something could be done and was responded with an exasperated: "Oh people are either too cold or too hot." YES it isn't nice to be too hot or cold!! And absolutely nothing was done. Room was still freezing. One guy was sleeping with his winter jacket!

• 19th Feb 2013

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

Very friendly staff however bunk beds are so low that you can't sit upright in them and no reading lights. Bathrooms are quite small too.

• 12th Feb 2013