Reviews: konigabriel

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Sea Rock Inn

Los Angeles, USA

It's a regular motel from United States but they have a swimming pool then I can say that it's can be a difference for your choice. Everybody say that it is so far from everything and I agree but thinking better there is no problem to stay so far from the downtown if you rent a car because the traffic in LA is terrible and the most popular beachs are far from the downtown. To resume my opinion, if you don't want to pay a lot of money to sleep then chose stay in the Sea Rock.

Awesome place. Nothing wrong. I recommend this hostel.

Sea Rock Inn

Los Angeles, USA

Grand Canyon Hotel

Williams, USA

Amazing place because the hotel staff is nice, the hotel have history. The only thing is that some rooms dont have exclusive restroom but it's not a big problem because everybody keep cleaness. I really recomend this hotel to everybody. The best place to be for who wants to visit Grand Canyon and Barringer Crater.

Nothing wrong. Keep everything like is today.

I only had good experiences. Nothing wrong... I just think that the hotel needs to keep the parking and internet for free because it's make a difference.

Hercus Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I did not like to receive an email requesting payment of 50% in advance.

Excellent hostel. Surely this is one of the three best hostel I've ever stayed.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Hostel Manuela

Split, Croatia

The hostel is nice however I had problems to find the person responsible because there is no active reception. I had to find a place that was connected to the internet to connect through Skype to a person's hostel.

This hostel is perfect. Good location, comfortable structure and the view from the balcony is amazing.

Paprika Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very cool. No comments. Just a good place to stay in Budapest...

This is the best hostel I've ever been today. But the only problem is that wifi does not work in the room.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I did not like this hostel. I do not recommend to anyone ... The worst thing is the staff working at the hostel.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This hostel is very good ... the service and reception is perfect, I loved, I felt at home! The shower is very nice ... The only two problems are: The wireless internet did not work in my room. The room was too small to have 4 double beds. Surely if one day I'll come back to Krakow staying at Greg & Tom Junior ...

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is very good...

St Christopher's Camden

I really liked the hostel but the only thing that could improve is access to the Internet.