We had a really good time at Shyam Palace! The staff was very friendly and helpfull! The rooms were one of the best we had seen in India and we are already traveling for a month. Ok, we travel low budget, so probably when you pay more, you will get a better room, but still..

• 1st Mar 2015

Hotel Chhaya Aurangabad

Aurangabad, India

We stayed for 2 nights in Hotel Chhaya. The staff was very friendfull and helpfull, although we had the feeling the want money for every help. The rooms were ok, but not really clean. I didn't want to sleep under the blanket on the bed. It was full of hair!! The shower was really nice and hot!

• 20th Feb 2015

Hotel Windsor Mumbai

Mumbai, India

We stayed for 1 night with 4 girls and had the best room we have had in our trip. It was a 4 persons room and it was big!! Lot of space for all of our stuff! We even had a balcony! The shower was good and hot!! I should really come back here! It's really worth the money!

• 19th Feb 2015

Me and my friend stayed for 2 nights in this Riad. It's really a nice place on a good location! We didn't really liked the city El Jadida, but the Riad made it good for us. Especially the rooftop and the bar. It had a good atmosphere. Hassan, the guy of the Riad, was very friendly and tried to speak English. You're doing a good job! The only thing we didn't liked was the breakfast. If you want to stay in a nice Riad in El Jadida, I would recommend this place!!

• 16th Mar 2013

Me and my friend stayed for 2 nights in Hostel Essaouira and we can really recommend this place. It was one of the best places we stayed in Marocco! Good location in the medina, nice room (we had a double room, really nice decorated), nice rooftop with a kitchen, friendly and helpfull staff (we fall in love with Magic man and Omar, haha!) and absolutely worth the price!! If I would come back to Essaouira, I would definitively come back to this place!!

• 14th Mar 2013

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

This is absolutely a good Riad and we really can recommend this place. The double rooms looks perfect, the staff is really friendly, especially Yousef. Everytime he walked us to the places we had to go, otherwise we would get losted. The breakfast is also very good. This is one of the best places we stayed in Marocco! The only thing is that they wanted us to sell a deserttrip for 450 euro. Way too much!! We didn't do it, because of the price. In Marrakech we booked it for only 110 euro.

• 6th Mar 2013

Cayena Backpackers

Bocas del Toro, Panama

It was hard to find, ask locals! (but most of them didn't know the place, because it's new)

• 8th Mar 2011