Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Savigliano International Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

Well locate it. Very expensive for a 12 beds room. Tiny bathroom for 12 people. Good breakfast.

• 5th Mar 2014

Posada la Paduana

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Very bad hostel. No sign outside. Took me a long time to find it. Terrible location. Not very nice area. Far from the beach (when the 'city' is 10 blocks)...

• 30th Aug 2013

Hostal Alaska

Madrid, Spain

• 29th Aug 2013

YHA London Holland Park

The only good thing in the hostel was the staff. Location: too far from the city centre and not easy to find. Bedrooms: too small and my bed was literally between 2 other beds in a corner. No air at all, not even a fan. NO free wi-fi. The pictures of the hostel are NOT true at all! I won't be going back and I don't recommend it. Very disappointing...

• 21st Jul 2013

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The hostel is clean and well located. Staff nice and helpfull. Recommend!

• 4th Jul 2013

Pepe Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The hostel is nice and modern but too noise at night as it is too close to the highway. The staff-girls were very nice and helpful. The staff-guy at night was TERRIBLE! No manners! At midnight opened the door of the room and turned on the lights and showed new guests the room (knowing that there are individual lamps next to the beds or he could have use a torch..). And also he knew there were more guests already sleeping. I wouldn't go back. There are hostels closer to the city for the same $.

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that our staff member was not considerate when you were asleep. He has been warned, and this incident will not happen again. Next, you mentioned that some hostels in the city center offer similar prices; this may be true, but let me assure you - for the price you paid for one night (35 zl), their facilities will not be as modern or comfortable as ours, and I can guarantee that it would be MUCH louder. We wish you safe travels.

Hostel 63

This is the 2nd time I go to this hostel, and I do it just for the great location and because it's cheap. The online polite member of the staff is the guy that cleans. The mattress is uncomfortable and the beds make noise. Security zero!

• 31st Jan 2013

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Its a well located hotels. Small and dirty rooms and toilets and showers a disaster. The breakfast is nice.

• 31st Oct 2012
  • Argentina

Hi Thanks for your review. Our rooms and sanitaries are cleaned every day. We are doing a massive renovation to improve on that matter. We hope to see again The Young and Happy Team

Hostel 63

The hostel is situated in a very nice neighborhood, next to parks and Notting Hill (more than 1 hour walk from city center). Toilets are very small. Showers fine. Excellent cleaning guy (Marcus)! Cleaning all the time, done VG. It's not his fault that guesses are dirty. Was OK...

• 7th Sep 2012

Clown and Bard

Prague, Czech Republic

WELCOME to the pot hostel! The smell is disgusting! Toilet, shower and room dirty!!!!! I booked doble bed and they gave me 2 beds together! So dont pay extra for twins, just book doble and separate the beds!!! Location fine, but could be better... Easy to reach.

• 24th Oct 2011
  • Argentina

Dear Guest, We do take everyone's comments very seriously and I would have to say on behalf myself and the rest of the staff that we are extremely sorry you did not enjoy your visit with us. It is very rare for us to have guests with such dissatisfaction. Our double rooms are standard for this region of Europe, so there is not a whole lot we can do to change this. I personally was there the day you checked in. I felt that I explained everything clearly as there was some misunderstanding about the doubles that we advertized. For all of this we extend our apology to you and your friend for not meeting your expectations. We wish you the best and hope you at least enjoy the rest of your travels.

Flamingo Hostel Zakopane

Zakopane, Poland

Very nice location, very good price and conditions. Good place to stay. AMAZING BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECOMMEND

• 7th Oct 2011

Retro Hostel Shevchenko

Lviv, Ukraine

Direction for the hostel are very very BAD! you have to know that there are 2 Shevchenko roads! one is street and the other is prospekt (like avenue). The staff is not always useful. There are 3 girls, just the tall and blond one (SORRY I FORGOT HER NAME!!) is amazing! If you need something go to her!

• 29th Sep 2011

TIU Kreschatik

Kiev, Ukraine

AWESOME HOSTEL! PERFECT LOCATION! LEON THE MANAGER WAS FANTASTIC! NICE PERSON AND GOOD CITY GUIDE! KNOWS EVERY GOOD SPOT IN TOWN. RECOMMEND! WILL COME BACK HERE!

• 10th Sep 2011

Fredericks Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The hostel is great! NIce location. Easy to reach. Staff fantastic. KATYA was so cool and helpful! Always smiling, really fun. Just one thing: a stove for the kitchen will be nice... recommend!!!! going back for sure!

• 30th Aug 2011

Giraffe Hostel

Moscow, Russia

The hostel is small but nice.The room and most important, the matress, were really good.The kitchen is nice, but it would be nicer to have a few more pots and breakfast bowls (but they have enoght things that will allow you to cook your meal).Wi-fi works but should be improved too.Dima, the manager is great! Polite,speaking english (a big plus for me!)and ready to help you!The atmosphere is very calm and allows you to relax after going around. A common room will be great! RECOMMEND!WORKED FOR US

• 26th Aug 2011

Kowloon Budget Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

NOT NICE AT ALL. THE MATRESS (IF I CAN CALL THAT MATRESS) WAS TERRIBLE, BETTER SLEEP ON THE FLOOR. SMALL. NO COMMON ROOM, KITCHEN OR NOTHING BUT YOUR ROOM, FOR 4 IN A 2x2 ROOM. NOT GOING THERE AGAIN EVER! BETTER TALK TO THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BUILDING, THERE ARE HIPS OF HOSTELS IN THAT BLOCKS, CHEAPER AND BETTER. YOU CAN GET A GOOD DEAL...

• 13th Jun 2011

Thaksin Grand Home

Krabi, Thailand

AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!! JIK HAD BEEN GREAT! RECOMMEND! GO BACK WITHOUT ANY DOUBTS!!!! UNBELIAVABLE SPOT!

• 4th Jun 2011

Thaksin Grand Home

Krabi, Thailand

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!! JIK, THE MANAGER, IS FANTASTIC! SUPER WELL LOCATED, PERFECT PRICE, CLEAN, BIG ROOM WITH SHOWER AND TOILET! SO GOOD! WILL COME BACK AND RECOMMEND IT! WAS SUCH A NICE EXPERIENCE. YOU CANT GO WRONG IF YOU STAY HERE! JIK WILL HELP YOU WITH ANYTRIP YOU WANT WITHOUT OVERCHARGE YOU AT ALL! THAT'S IS PRETTY UNIQUE! WI-FI, KITCHEN, DINER-ROOM AND COMPUTERS (JUST IN CASE YOU DONT HAVE LAPTOP), EVERYTHING THERE! PERFECT! MORE THAN HAPPY!

• 1st Jun 2011

Backpackers Travellers Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

NOTHING SPECIAL. GOOD TO STAY FOR THE NIGHT. NICE FOOD IN THE RESTAURANT DOWNSTAIRS. AND CHEAP...

• 29th May 2011

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

ACCEPTABLE. NOTHING SPECIAL, BUT OK. SMALL. EASY TO FIND. CLOSE TO THE METRO. SMALL TOILETS AND SHOWERS. NOT A BAD ROOM. HATE THE AC SO HIGH! IT WAS FREEZING! NOT BAD FOR JUST SLEEPING.

• 26th May 2011