Reviews: Laurer

Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 27

HI Sacramento, Sacramento, USA
2nd May 2013

Good place to stay while you're in Sacramento. It's located near Downtown in a mansion. Pretty nice. The rooms are nice and the restrooms too.

AAE Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, USA
30th Apr 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The only thing is: there are only two showers and no towels for the floor. So if everyone took a shower the floor was very wet. I didn't care, just wanted to mention it. It's nice, that the hostel is not that big so it was a familiar atmosphere. I really liked this. The location was not far away from the beach and the city centre (about 30 minutes walk). So all in all it's pretty nice and I would definitely recommend it!

USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
25th Apr 2013

Very good place to stay while your in Hollywood. Staff is very helpful and the rooms are pretty nice. I stayed in a 8-bed-dorm and it was very big. That was nice. Breakfast is good and location is great, only one minute from Hollywood Boulevard.

USA Hostels Ocean Beach, San Diego, USA
16th Apr 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The Location is just perfect. Right in Ocean Beach, only a couple of minutes from the beach. The People there are great and the athmosphere is awesome. I would really recommend this hostel and hope I can come back one day.

Pegasus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
30th Jun 2012

We had a really nice stay in this hostel! Staff is very nice and the breakfast is great! It's also situated really great - only a few stations by tram from Alexanderplatz. I would really recommend this hostel to everyone.

23rd Aug 2011

Best Hostel I've ever been! It was really clean and the room was nice as well. The staff was awesome! Very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. And we really enjoyed the wine & cheese party on tuesday. It was so much fun! We really enjoyed our stay at Camden Place! Thanks a lot. :)

5th Jun 2011

It was a great stay at the eastern comfort! The location is great! It is right next to the berlin wall and we had breakfast outside with a great view on the "Fernsehturm". The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. I can really recommend this hostel. I'm looking forward to my next stay there!