• USA, Female, 18-24
HI San Francisco - Downtown, San Francisco, USA
17th Jul 2013

This is a great location for the price, you are walking to distance to almost all tourist attractions and are only a few blocks away from a transit system. The staff was really friendly and helpful, and host a large range of activities for guests to attend. The rooms as well as the whole building is clean. A great place, I would definitely stay here again!

• USA,
30th Mar 2011

This palce has a great location it's really easy to walk to places, or if you don;t feel like walking there is a bus stop right across the street. The staff is great and it's right next to a grocery store. No real common area and I didn't see a kitchen but when you're in Florence you won't be wanting to waste your time cooking anyways. I wish this place was my apartment.