Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

We felt like home. Everything was grat, beautiful, clean. And a breakfast was ok. It's close to the center, well comunicated with a railway station. I would recommend it to anyone who goes to Werona!

• 13th Sep 2013

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

The location is quite ok, about 10-15 minutes walking from the center. The stuff is there just from 13 to 20. They didn't even have a map. There are no lockers in the dorms. The bathroom was filthy. There is a common space that I didn't see, becouse I ran away as fast as it was possible. And it was not cheap.

• 12th Sep 2013

Carpe Noctem Padova

Padua, Italy

Andrea is such a grat guy! The hostel is located not really in the center (but you can get there by tram in 10 minutes), but it's worth this trip! You will feel like home. The owner prepared us a breakfast, explained where to go and what to see. It's clean and cosy. I would recommend it to anyone who goes to Padova!

• 11th Sep 2013

Amsterdam-Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The bed bugs bited me!!! The place was not too clean. But the location is really great, and a guy that works there is helpful and nice. Rooms are small, there is a small kitchen where you can prepare a breakfast.

• 28th Jul 2013
  • Poland

The location is great! We've only stayed one night in Center Valencia, but it was comfortable and nice. It's a little bit hard to find for the first time and the rooms are really small, but for this price it was ok. There are lockers in each bedroom, breakfast is great and the stuff really nice :)

• 9th Mar 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

thanks for your comment, we hope to see you again and safe travels!