This was my second time staying. It was located perfectly for getting to and from Victoria coach station. I stayed on the top floor and the dorm was nice and clean and the bathroom on that floor were clean as well.

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

I ended up booking into this hostel because I arrived in Fes early and was sick. The first 2 nights were okay the last was horrible. Loud music till 7 am is not okay. If they offer to run out and get something for you just do it yourself it's cheaper because they charge you triple. Also I had booked here because it said they took credit cards but their machine was broken and they were very unaccommodating. Check out was a hassle as the staff in that morning spoke little English.

This is the perfect place to stay if you're going in and out of Victoria early or late since it's so close. But it's also an easy walk into city centre, a long walk but a nice one.

This place was located perfectly. Itst outside city centre nut iyst close to a metro stop. You can leave your car there fot the day to site see and avoid annoying city traffic. I had checked out, left my cat and gone into Boston. When I came back they left me a note saying to call them before leaving. I had left my sound machine and they returned it to me. It's such a cute place and the staff were amazing.

Roots and Boots Hostel

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

They don't have locks on every room and you have a pass code you type in to enter, so at first I was a bit afraid of my stuff getting nicked as the lockers were real small. But nothing haopenned. Everyone in the hostel is respectful. And I loved that they had computers with internet and a printer, even though you had to pay it's cheaper then and internet cafe. I also loved my rooms view, I could see the cathedral perfectly. Plus the hostel was close to the historic section and easy to find.