Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Bakano Eco Hostel

Pipa, Brazil

Incredible place to stay, even when is not that close to the beach, that won't be a problem if you are used to walk. The concept of recycling the containers and many other stuff to build the furniture is quite innovative and with very nice results. Excellent breakfast and helpful staff. Highly recommendable if you want to disconnect from real world and enjoy the nature. The only thing I would recommend to the owners is to put a computer for common access, even when there is wi-fi available.

• 1st Jul 2013

Pipa Backpackers

Pipa, Brazil

As it was low season I stayed at Pipa Hostel HI because there were no guests other than me in the Backpackers and they asked me to switch. Roberto was completely helpful with his directions on where and how to go, and lot of tips on where to eat for a reasonable place. Only 2 negative comments: extremely high volume of TV in some ocasions, and there was one day when they took away the breakfast even when was still the time and I was eating. That was the owner, found this very unpolite from her.

• 29th Jun 2013

Che Lagarto Hostel Natal

Natal, Brazil

When you get there it seems you are in the middle of nowhere, but in fact you are just 2 block away from fun, so, no worries. The hostel itself is brand new and nicely decorated. Staff: great, specially Andrey, but everybody was helpful on giving advice, suggestions and helping to schedule excursions. Air conditioning in the rooms, big lockers, good breakfast, fast computers... everything fine. Nice place to stay.

• 27th Jun 2013

Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil

Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

The hostel is particularly dirty. Few bathrooms for all the occupants, and the shower was completely clogged. One of the guests repaired it! Of all the crew, only Sebastian was helpful. They lack of touristic information at the front desk (not even a map of the city) and are not very keen on giving directions. Poor breakfast, not cold drinks (not even water) and last day they ran out of butter. The answer was "there's no more". The swimming pool looked great, guess is the best they have.

• 8th Feb 2013

YHA London Central

Loved the Hostel, very well located. It was my first time in London and the location helped a lot. I was there in winter and kind of worried about the rooms being cold, but no! the heating system was working perfectly well. As I am from South America, I'm used to have free wi-fi, so my only criticism would have to do with that, or I would propose an easier/ cheapier system than the one with the cards.

• 18th Nov 2012

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

In general, everything was fine except for a mistake that a new employee made when I paid. I had already paid a reservation fee, and they charged me more money than expected. Fortunately, the solved the problem and gave me back the money. Guess they could improve the breakfast... no option of fruits, neither cheese nor ham. Also would like them to improve the mood of the crew, becoming more helpful. Bathroom surprinsingly big. Lift extremely small.

• 8th Dec 2011

Overnativa Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The best option during the carnival because they allow you to stay the nights that you need without a minimun. They could improve cleanliness and organization. Sergio has been very kind and helped me with all my doubts about places to visit and how to get to them. May be they would need more peolple in the staff in order to improve the quality of the service. 2 bathrooms but just 1 shower seems not enough for as many people.

• 5th Mar 2011