• Slovakia, Male, 25-30
Hostel Quetzal, Cancun, Mexico
1st Dec 2013

This hostel is exactly as it is described in the description. Party place with great people. I was very nicely surprised by the size of the meal for breakfast and the dinner. I didn't expect that for 12 dollars a night. Nice touch was also the hot water in shower, which is not very common in hostels located in tropical areas.

• Slovakia, Male, 25-30
EZ Stay Ximen, Taipei, Taiwan
22nd Feb 2013

Hostel is in great location. Staff speaks average English and can handle running the hostel. Me and my girlfriend, we took double bed and got private bathroom as well. After the first night staff cleaned our room (fresh sheets, folded clothes)

• Slovakia,
The Hive Singapore Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
13th Feb 2011

Staff was very... VERY helpful. I appreciate option to borrow towel for some fee. Save my forgetting mind again. BIG UPS guys! Stay great!

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!