Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Super clean, good staff, awesome rooms. Not a party hostel by any means however, although it's easy to meet people there.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Probably the best place I stayed in my time in Thailand, clean and secure, AC, good people, good location. My leg got owned by bed bugs on my last night there.

• 13th Feb 2013

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This hostel was perfect for what we were looking for. Stanley was possibly the nicest and best hostel worker I have ever met. He helped us with everything we needed and gave us as much friendly advice as we needed. He also ran a really cool t-shirt shop with his own designs that were awesome. The location is right on the river so it is nearly plenty of cool cafes and restaurants in Chinatown. Maybe not the greatest place if you're looking for a party but if you want something relaxed this it

• 5th Feb 2013

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

Pretty good hostel overall. Sometimes it was loud at night because the bars in the area. Also part way through my stay they made me switch rooms because they had a large group of Chinese people coming. It made no sense because I had booked for my whole time and they didn't even know where they were going to put me on the day I had to switch. There are no plugs in the rooms either and sometimes trying to find a powerpoint downstairs was a real pain because there were about a million people.