Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Great staff, they really made us feel at home. The view from the balcony of the bedroom was great. We also liked the almost private beach, that can't be accessed by car It was the best hostel we stayed in our trip from sao paulo to buenos aires by car.

• 11th Sep 2014

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice hostel, they at least try to organize activities with the guests. The dorms have only 4 beds, each one has a bathroom, thus they are good to sleep and you dont have to wait for too long to use a bathroom

Hostel Chez Jean Montréal

Montreal, Canada

An old house that fits well the atmosphere of Montreal very nice owner. very nice place.

• 19th Apr 2013

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

very nice hostel and cery cheap. The hosts are very welcoming and really care about us. It was a nice surprise

• 13th Apr 2013

Chinatown Travelers Home

Toronto, Canada

The employees don`t speak a single word of english nor spanish. The safety of the place is not good, because any person who has the access code may enter, and the code is easy to guess (1234) and never changes. It is very cheap, but I think this is the worst hostel I`ve ever been to, and I always travel staying in hostels. In the end, I switched to another hostels in the same city after the days I have already paid when I checked in.

• 30th Mar 2013