Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Mowbray Court Hotel

There should be an electric kettle in a single room, as it is normally cold in the room.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was a bit noisy all night, as the pub/bar is just downstairs. There should be a locker for each one.

The Court Hostel

This is my 5th time staying here. With the new owner, everything is still the same. I picked this hostel, as it is very near the Earl's Court Station with lots of shops and restaurants. In terms of the rooms and toilets, they are not that clean and the kitchen is too small.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I had a very great time staying in this hostel for three days in October. Everything here was great, except for the 'punk lady' receptionist who urgently needs to be trained for the job; she got no service mind. The room and toilets were very clean

Barmy Badger Backpackers

It is a small hostel near Earl's Court Tube Station which is quite easy to travel around. The hostel is comparative clean enough with a big kitchen and living room. The only problem is the top bunk does not have any supports. I slept in the top bunk which is quite high and was scared of falling, so I hardly turned my body around. Additionally, some young male adults came to find jobs in London or stayed in this hostel for a long time, thus causing a messy room and no hygiene.

The Court Hostel

This is my 5th time staying at this hostel, as it is just 100-200 metres from the Earl's Court station and very easy to find all sort of food to fill my tummy. It is however a matter of luck and depends on your roommate in case of shared rooms.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

This is the only place I stay when I come to Manchester. It is fantastic and good value for money.