Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 31

You need to pay extra if you want to have breakfast at the hostel. Not nice...

• 4th Sep 2013

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice hostel. Best free breakfest.

• 1st Sep 2013

Thank you for your response and rating! Great to see that you enjoyed our hostel and Free breakfast! Kind Regards, Anna from Stayokay

St Christopher's Village

I just choose this hostel because of its location but it wasn't a good choice at all. I stayed there for a whole week, which was a very hot week, and not once the sheets in my bed were changed. Also the bathroons/washroons are disgusting. I understand it's cinsidere a party-ish hostel but they don't have limits at all. People were drinking in my roon with lights ON all night and I complain in the reception but they said they were sorry and couldn't do anything. It was a terrible experience.

• 26th Aug 2013

Hi, We're sorry you didn't enjoy your experience here at the Village. Unfortunately this past summer was unusually hot and old London buildings weren't designed with A/C. We'll definitely look into why the receptionist wasn't able to do anything about your room mates, while we're a party hostel we do ask guests to stick to the bar or chill out room to party. Hopefully you'll be back in the future and we can change your mind! St Christopher's Village team

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

My roon was not ready until 3.30 pm and on the reservation said that the check in was at 2 pm. They didn't offer me a locker roon or anything for my luggage. I needed to wait on the reception so it was not a very good first impression.

• 22nd Aug 2013