Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

I don't think the regular owner/manager was there while we were staying; while the replacement was not fluent in English, he was still very helpful, friendly & professional. He consulted the regular guy when he needed to. No problems whatsoever. Very short drive from a convenience store, probably even walkable. Nice place, clean, great atmosphere.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Broadway Hotel & Hostel was a good value for my wife and her 2 sisters traveling to America. The staff are friendly and nice. We were finishing loading our taxi and about to leave when one of the young man who worked there came running out and asked me if what he had in his hand was my WALLET. I was just sitting in the taxi, about to leave, and had left it next to one of the internet terminals. If he's told about this post, please let him know I said thank you again. He helped me dodge a bullet.

Morningside Inn

New York, USA

Good value for money, the staff were very service-minded and knowledgeable about the city. Try Koronet Pizza up on 110th.

Pension Alpha

Frankfurt, Germany

Great location, helpful staff

Hostel Azur

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Marko was very helpful and told us all we needed to know about traveling around Slovenia. Would stay there again.

Pension Alpha

Frankfurt, Germany

Great location by Hauptbahnhof.