Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel with nice rooms and - if you're lucky - great food cooked by Nicekk :)

Thank you for your comments and review .We 're glad you enjoyed our homemade Thai food!

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice rooms bhut no mosquito screens in front of doors/windows. Party hostel, bring ear plugs if you want to sleep.

Dai Long Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I really enjoyed my stay here. the staff is great and very helpful, rooms are nice and clean and it's only a 10 min walk to the old town.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The most beautiful doorm room I stayed in South East Asia so far. Great location and really friendly staff :)

Siem Reap Rooms

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Beautiful rooms, friendly staff. The SRR is a 10 - 15 min walk from the centre.

Good location, but mosquitos in the room and not really clean. Wouldn't stay there again.

I was ignored over an hour when I tried to check in, food orders never arrived. The "bed" is a saggy mattress on the floor and the bathrooms were filthy - no idea when they've been cleaned last. It might be a good place to meet other people, but so is pretty much every other dorm. If you want to party all night, then darling is a good choice, if not, bring your ear plugs as you won't stand a chance to catch some sleep without them.

Thailandwow

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This was the nicest place I stayed in during my travels through Thailand (30 days): the people running the place are amazing, always friendly and really helpful. The coffee and the food offered is great too :) The hostel is in a nice, quite area, but markets and attractions (Wat, park) are still close by. I highly recommend it :)

Thank you very much hope to see you back here again

Sukhothai Guest House

Sukhothai, Thailand

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is located in a quieter part of town and still in walking distance to some of the main attractions (Grand Palace is about 10 min. away). The rooms are basic (stayed in a dorm) but lovely decorated as is the hostel itself. The staff is amazing, always helpful and friendly. I would definitly stay there again!

Thank you for the review of our location and decor .We are very pleased that you did love our service and hope to welcome you again next time!