Location: China, Age: 24

YHA London Central

good location but no free wifi.

• 9th Aug 2013

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

We stayed 4 nights and met many awesome people~ but I dont like the shower facility on the 1st floor. I cannot lock the door and needed to push the water hundred of times for taking a shower. We met 4 staff at reception. There was young male receptionist was not really friendly to us. Maybe we arrived too late at the fist night?

• 24th Jun 2013

Goldsmith's House

that is the cheapest hostel we can found one month before xmas and in Zone 2. but it really need about 10(max) walk from the station. if you have big luggage like me(one 26kg suitcase), the walk gonna kill your hands and arms. Meanwhile, the Northern Line has two branches which was confused me at the first time when I tried to take tube. Everything was good. they have kitchen and lift. share bathroom but you have tap and sink in your room but strange thing is i have no mirror but my friend has.

• 31st Dec 2012

Yiu Fai Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

location is perfect. 50 steps between subway station. wifi signal is weak in the room

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

really good location and circumstance. But the beds were not ready when we came at 2:40. I booked 2 beds but just gave me one card and one cabinet for luggage storage. it is strange.

Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

the room is on the other floor of the same building. staff is really nice but the wifi singal is really weak and hardly be connected via cellphone. Location is good but if you come from or plan to head to mainland China, the transportation fee is not cheap

Kyoto Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Location is really cool! But lift and room are too small! TV just have 7 channels.....

Thank you for taking the time to comment. "But lift and room are too small!" The elevators/lifts hold 8 people. The security guard stationed on the ground floor 24 hours a day at each of the two sets of elevators is very efficient and organized and ensures rapid emptying and filling of the elevators and good queue management. A little tip. When you are taking an elevator/lift to Kyoto Guest House please note that the right hand elevator/lift of Block A services the odd numbered floors; 3, 5, 7 ... to 15. Kyoto Guest House is on the 15th Floor. However if the left hand queue is shorter you can take the left hand elevator/lift (which services the even floors; 4, 6, 8 ... to 16) up to either the 14th or 16th floors and then walk up or down two flights of stairs to get to the 15th floor. "But lift and room are too small!" At 6349 people per km2 (16,444 per mi2) Hong Kong has the 4th highest population density of all sovereign states and dependent territories in the world. Hong Kong is 1,104 km2 (426 mi2) with a population of 7,003,700 (as of mid 2009). (#1 is Macao at 18,534 people per km2 (48,003 per mi2), #2 is Monaco at 16,923 people per km2 (43,830 per mi2), #3 is Singapore at 7,148 people per km2 (18,513 people per mi2). Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_population_density#cite_note-5

Fresh Hostel

Moscow, Russia

This is the best one during my one-month trip in Russia!Everything in there are awesome and funny! ROCK!!!!