Decent location close to the metro and some cool restaurants and shops, but for a hostel that claims to be a party spot, it was very VERY quiet. The staff were very helpful, but relative to other hostels I stayed at, kept to themselves mostly and didn't engage that much with guests. It was fairly clean, but didn't stand out in this regard either. Overall, a decent place, but I'd likely not return.

You were here in the middle of the World Cup and you thought the place was quiet??? That's a shocker! Staff is always trying to find ways of getting the guests to interact, and you should know that it's a challenge with all the smartphones getting all the attention. That's why we turn off Internet for an hour every night and do Free Caipirinhas!

Hostel Cobreu

Salvador, Brazil

Really cool owners who have a little bar on the main floor which is definitely a prime spot to get the party started! Location was awesome, right in a beautiful historic and festival district of the city. Facilities and cleanliness left a bit to be desired, but overall a very pleasant stay.

Frevo Praia Hostel

Recife, Brazil

The real stars here are the staff. When I left my luggage behind (long story, lol), they went above and beyond to ensure that I got it back. They were all friendly and hospitable, and always eager to lend a hand or join you for a party or two! The facility itself was clean, comfortable and easily accessible, especially from the airport. All in all, a wonderful place to stay!

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff were amazing!!! They took care of us, partied with us, shared all their knowledge of the city with us, and even kept in touch! This was by far the most happening hostel I stayed at, with a great location right near the beach. While always a ton of fun, they also maintained a high level of cleanliness and integrity which was greatly appreciated. There's now way you can't have an incredible time and not meet a memorable group of friends here- I look forward to my next visit!

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you liked our staff, atmosphere, location and cleanliness. It sounds like you had a good stay! We look forward to having you back. Best regards, Cabanacopa staff

Very accommodating staff, great location, nice and clean, but not a lot of opportunity to meet fellow travellers.

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Joe N Flo's Candlelight Hostel. It was truly our pleasure to serve, as your host, while touring in New Orleans!! Looking forward to your soon return to our GREAT HOSTEL!!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!!!

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

Awesome staff, great place to meet people and make friends! Bit of a hike to the French Quarter though...