We were supposed to stay longer in the hostel but eventually we stayed there only 3 days because we could change to a hotel for the same price.Only positive feedback from our side. Even the fact that the room counted 12 persons(divided with a door) The price is perfect and the location is marvellous! Although we were not staying here anymore we were still welcome to use the lovely rooftop. To use the jacuzzi,have a drink with happy hour and listen to the sound of the DJ playing. My compliments!

• 6th Sep 2013

Everything was ok. The only pity was that after 10P you wasn't allowed to sit outside anymore(on the terrace).And that was to my opinion a little bit to early to prevent any noise complaints from the neighbourhood.

• 20th Apr 2013

Everything was excellent. The location was perfect.Close by the beach,bus stop,shopping area and clubs.The room,towels,sheets were clean.We even had a fridge in our room(4 bed room)and airconditioning.Very nice staff.Breakfast was simple but nice organised.TI would recommend this to everybody..especially for this price(I was even surprised!)

• 11th Apr 2011