It looks more like a hotel that is transitioning for some reason to a hostel, so the rooms kind of look like a mix of hotel / hostel. We stayed in an "apartment" which had 4 rooms and its own kitchen so there is no common room, a pity... There weren't pots enough to cook, cutlery, dishes and the main door had a faulty lock (so we were basically leaving the door unlocked and locking our room). The reception has a reasonable staff that give you directions about whatever you ask, what was great.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

It's a lovely hostel. With typical Spanish decoration and a nice staff. I stayed in a double bed room with my girlfriend and had a great time. The breakfast is massive and also with typical local food. There is a small kitchen where you can cook something if you need, it's not a big one but is enough. Close to the turistic centre, very clean, totally worth for the price.

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Spain

The Backpackshack

The staff was awesome. I had serious problems with my credit card being unable to pay (they only accept cash). As I live close to London, the owner helped me giving directions to ATM's, banks, and helped me to solve the problem. There is a pub in from of the hostel, some drafts and it's a nice place for the price. Just some blocks from Acton Town underground station, the staff also gave us a map with cool spots for sightseeing in London. Recommended!

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

It´s well located (on the strip) in the middle of the way between the old vegas (freemont street) e the new vegas (the strip new cassinos). The atmosphere was amazing, every traveler I found in the hostel was way friendly, the staff really cool. It has laundry with washer and dryer for a cheap price and the staff are always getting cool things to do around for free or for a really good price. It´s completely worth to stay in this hostel, really reccomended!