• Spain, Couple, 25-30
6.9
30th Dec 2014

It looks more like a hotel that is transitioning for some reason to a hostel, so the rooms kind of look like a mix of hotel / hostel. We stayed in an "apartment" which had 4 rooms and its own kitchen so there is no common room, a pity... There weren't pots enough to cook, cutlery, dishes and the main door had a faulty lock (so we were basically leaving the door unlocked and locking our room). The reception has a reasonable staff that give you directions about whatever you ask, what was great.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
Patio 19, Malaga, Spain
14th Sep 2013

It's a lovely hostel. With typical Spanish decoration and a nice staff. I stayed in a double bed room with my girlfriend and had a great time. The breakfast is massive and also with typical local food. There is a small kitchen where you can cook something if you need, it's not a big one but is enough. Close to the turistic centre, very clean, totally worth for the price.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
The Backpackshack, London, England
12th Apr 2013

The staff was awesome. I had serious problems with my credit card being unable to pay (they only accept cash). As I live close to London, the owner helped me giving directions to ATM's, banks, and helped me to solve the problem. There is a pub in from of the hostel, some drafts and it's a nice place for the price. Just some blocks from Acton Town underground station, the staff also gave us a map with cool spots for sightseeing in London. Recommended!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Sin City Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
10th Aug 2012

It´s well located (on the strip) in the middle of the way between the old vegas (freemont street) e the new vegas (the strip new cassinos). The atmosphere was amazing, every traveler I found in the hostel was way friendly, the staff really cool. It has laundry with washer and dryer for a cheap price and the staff are always getting cool things to do around for free or for a really good price. It´s completely worth to stay in this hostel, really reccomended!