• England, Female, 25-30
Cafe Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
17th Sep 2013

I think my only issue with this hostel was the fact I kept getting bitten by mosquitos! More here than the entirety of my 2 week trip along the South Coast of Brazil. And I was wearing insect repellent to bed on every inch of my body. Makes me think that the rooms themselves could be treated with something....

• England, Female, 25-30
St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
6th Apr 2012

I really liked this hostel but given that I only had a couple of days in the city it was a bit too much of a walk 20-30 mins to the main attractions, although the transport was pretty good. This isn't the sort of hostel to go to if you want to meet people, and it may be because of the time that I went but it was full of drunken d-bag americans and australians which sorta made it not cool to be chilling out in the bar in the evening.

• England,
Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
20th Feb 2011

Wonderful hostel, definitely good value for money, most of the staff were friendly (although, 9am on a Sunday I guess no one's in a good mood). Love that the hostel has EVERYTHING, pool tables, movie room, computers, pool, Wii....AND (most important) a really nice kitchen. Would definitely recommend to a friend and come back again.