Location Italy, Gender Male, Age 32

Freedom Hostel Budva, Budva, Montenegro
7th Jul 2016

Great hostel, I had a great time there. I will come back for sure, next time I'm in Budva !

Andarilho Oporto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
7.4
9th Jun 2016

The hostel is dirty, the cleaning lady has a very strange way to do her job. However, the great atmosphere made by the volunteers made my time there very good, and I wouldn't hesitate to return to Andarilho hostel. Thanks Giulio and Charley for having cooked cheesecakes, salads, fusilly, and all what you have done for the me and the other guests of the hostel !

4.3
16th Oct 2015

I had a bedplace a room in a creepy little room that was filled with 8 beds. There was not enough air for breathing. The cover was old and not fresh at all. Definitely 23 euros for one night in this place is a theft. Shouldn't cost more than 15 euros, considering also the location (it's in Saint Josse ten Nood). Other brand new hostels, in better locations, cost the same but offer much more (look for the 2Go4 hostel, or the Jacques Brel hostel, for example).

Antares Hostel, Nice, France
29th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel, big and with atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and kind. The only negative thing to remark: the wi-fi connection was slow and not very well working. I enjoyed every moment I spent in this place.

Doors Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
25th Jul 2015

Great hostel, very particular. The staff is super. Very friendly and helpful people. There's also a nice garden with sofas to sit or lay back outside to have relax. I recommend it.

The Midland Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
24th Jul 2015

Midland hostel is a very great hostel. The staff is very friendly and made my stay so good. Thanks in particular to Alina Mariana (or Mariana Alina, I don't remember), who helped me a lot to deal with booking, taxis and other. (She also cooked breakfast for me). I had arrived in Bucarest very tired and stressed after a long trip, and here I have found the right atmosphere to relax, to regenerate myself and to enjoy the city.

Yo-Ho-Hostel, Varna, Bulgaria
7.4
21st Jul 2015

The guy who runs the hostel is friendly and helpful. The lady, not much, and she's always in a bad mood. I got what I paid for, I didn't have further expectations.

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas, Thessaloniki, Greece
15th Jul 2015

There's a nice atmosphere in the hostel. Nice bar. Very friendly and nice staff. It wasn't very easy to find it actually. the bus driver dropped me at the wrong stop.

6th Jul 2015

The receptionist is a very cool guy, he gave me a lot of advise about things to places to visit in the city. I needed a hostel close to the airport because I had the flight in the early morning, and this one was just perfect. In the kitchen I met interesting people to talk with. I will get back there for sure.

Warsaw Center Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
6.9
25th Apr 2015

The girls of the staff are nice, friendly and helpful. The hostel is at the third floor on a very noisy boulevard. No cozy common room, so it was missing atmosphere.

• Italy, Male, 41+
Hostel Fabryka, Warsaw, Poland
5.4
24th Apr 2015

The hostel is just above a noisy alternative music club, you can hear the basses through the walls for the whole night (if it happens to you the spend the weekend there). There is a small common room, but I didn't find travellers who were interested in conversations, but just silent locals. The area is not close to the centre, and definitely it's an area that doesn't offer anything (unless you are an alternative teen-ager). Only positive thing, is that the receptionist is very nice and helpful.

The Groove, Budapest, Hungary
29th Mar 2015

The hostel is very well located, close to Nyugati train station and close to interesting cafes and bars. The staff is very friendly and helpful, a girl of the staff also printed the receipt of hungarian traditional perkelt for me. I will come back for sure in this hostel when I will be back in Budapest.

Nap Hostel Pecs, Pecs, Hungary
4.3
26th Mar 2015

If you like to sleep at night, avoid this place. It's just above one of the most lively and frequented night bars in Pecs. I was unable to sleep until 3 a.m. or something like that. The location is good, the bedlinen and expecially the pillow seemed to be not fresh and clean, and for sure I will never come back here.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
7th Mar 2015

everything was excellent.

City Break, Belgrade, Serbia
27th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel, with super staff working there. I arrived in the very early morning, they allowed me to check in (and sleep in the morning, so!). The citycentre can be reached 10 minutes by walk. Everything is clean and new. I would recommend it.

3.7
24th Sep 2014

It's not a hostel. Just a creepy apartment, that has been rented and filled with bulk beds. No common room, no atmosphere. The toilet was not clean and, on top of all, there was no toilet paper (I had to borrow tissues from another guests). The location is good: 5 minutes by walk from train station (maybe even less) and the citycentre is very close as well.

Urban City Centre Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
19th Sep 2014

Nice hostel. My bedplace was in a dorm on the top floor, so I had to walk a lot (there's no elevator). The receptionist was friendly and helpful. Good location, very handy expecially if you need to travel from the Gare du Midi (south train station). The citycentre can be reached in 10 minutes by walk (Bourse, Grandplaats, the Manneken pis...).

16th Sep 2014

Nice and characteristic hostel. The bar inside is very welcoming, the music and the atmosphere are excellent. It's expensive like all the other Brussels hostels, so this is not really an issue of this hostel. The breakfast is remarkable, many things to choose, the coffee is ok.

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica, Podgorica, Montenegro
21st Jul 2014

I spent only one night at Montenegro Hostel in Podgorica, and was very good experience. The hostel has a perfect location, very close and easy to find from autobus station. The staff is very good and caring, the receptionist gave me a lot of useful information and called the taxi on my request. If I'll be back in Podgorica, I'll return there.

Montenegro Hostel Budva, Budva, Montenegro
18th Jul 2014

I stayed several days at Montenegro Hostel. It's a very nice hostel, I met there many interesting people. The staff is friendly, helpful, and made my holiday a great one! I will come back there for sure.

The Littlest Hobo, Budva, Montenegro
14th Jul 2014

I stayed for 4 night at the Littlest Hobo. I enjoyed every day of my stay there. The people of the staff is very kind, friendly and helpful. Thanks to all of you, expecially to Anja for everything! If I will come back to Budva I won't hesitate to return there!

BVJ Opera-Montmartre, Paris, France
4.0
18th Apr 2014

The manager of the hostel doesn't realize maybe that a hostel needs a staff of people to interact with clients. The lady working at the reception in the morning is nice, but all the other people are absolutely unfriendly, they look irritated everytime a client has a question to ask. They are not helpful at all. Expecially the guy working there at night. About facilities, what to say? Internet wi-fi is not for free. Breakfast is available until 9h and check-out time is 9,30. Too early.

THANKS for the NICE RECEPTION, but remind what you rent ! As informed on the micro website, as confirmed by mail : FOR THE SERVICE of A 5 STARS PALACE, the SILENC of a CHURCH, a ROMANTIC HONEY MOON : YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE ! Respectfullly, The BVJ OPERA YOUTH HOSTEL TEAM

Leuven City Hostel, Leuven, Belgium
5.1
8th Mar 2014

The hostel is beautiful and the girl at the receptions is kind and helpful. But I was in a very tiny room ensuite, that they have filled with so many beds, and paying 24 euros for that is a crime. The hostel boss should be less greedy and put not 7 or 8 beds in a tiny room which can contain only 3 or 4 beds. Otherwise, reduce the price. There was no air to breathe in the night, and it was not possible to open the window. One guy was coughing and the after everybody was coughing.

Charlie Rockets, Bruges, Belgium
4.6
23rd Nov 2013

This is not a hostel. There's no common room. There's no kitchen. I stayed for one night, and there was no chance to meet other travelers. There is a big pub, that you pass through to go upstairs, where there are many rooms with beds. I was at the second floor and there was an annoying noise over the roof, I had heard it for the whole night. No atmosphere at all, if you want to meet other people go in a bar, in a club, even in the pub at the ground floor. 20 Euros for this hostel is absurd.

Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon, Budapest, Hungary
20th Aug 2013

Nice hostel, very good location (the Szechenyi thermal bath is reachable shortly, like the citycentre) and very nice and helpfull staff working there. Good value for the money I paid.

6.3
31st Jul 2013

This hostel has several problems to remark. There's no air-condition in the rooms, so it may be very warm in summer. In the kitchen there's a small fridge, which is always overcrowded by old products (because the hostel is big, so the most of guests don't find place inside to leave food). They have filled the rooms with too many beds. For 20 euros per night, something better should be offered. The people working there are nice and helpful.

Hollywood Home Hostel, Lviv, Ukraine
7th Jul 2013

Very nice place, perfect location, very friendly and helpful staff. I will come back there.

Simferopol Train Station Hostel, Simferopol, Ukraine
30th Jun 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave me all the information about things to see in the city. Then the manager of the hostel had free time, and she used it to show me SInferopol. Without her help I would not have found out the beautiful things in Sinferopol, which is not very a touristic city. Thanks Mashonka :)

Sunny Hostel Sevastopol, Sevastopol, Ukraine
27th Jun 2013

The hostel is almost in the citycentre. I had an issue with the credit card, and the girl of the reception was very helpful, she also accompanied me to the bank and interacted with the bank on my behalf. I've enjoyed very much my stay at the hostel and in Sevastopol. Thanks :)

Eol777 Hostel, Constanta, Romania
8.0
10th May 2013

I really appreciated the pick-up service from the airport of Constanta, because my flight brought me there rather late. The owner of the hostel is super-friendly and helpful, and helped me a lot in finding the connections by bus and trains in order to continue my travelling. The hostel doesn't look wonderful, but it's handy and it values the money it costs. Restaurants and pubs are close and you can reach the citycentre in 20 minutes by walk.

19th Jul 2012

Nice place. The staff is super friendly and nice. Mainly it's a place to appreciate if you are a teenager or on the 20s, because the most of the frequentation is rather young; if you are on the 30s, you may feel not on the right place, but of course everytime is different :) !