Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

I stayed several days at Montenegro Hostel. It's a very nice hostel, I met there many interesting people. The staff is friendly, helpful, and made my holiday a great one! I will come back there for sure.

The Littlest Hobo

Budva, Montenegro

I stayed for 4 night at the Littlest Hobo. I enjoyed every day of my stay there. The people of the staff is very kind, friendly and helpful. Thanks to all of you, expecially to Anja for everything! If I will come back to Budva I won't hesitate to return there!

Hostel BVJ Opera

Paris, France

The manager of the hostel doesn't realize maybe that a hostel needs a staff of people to interact with clients. The lady working at the reception in the morning is nice, but all the other people are absolutely unfriendly, they look irritated everytime a client has a question to ask. They are not helpful at all. Expecially the guy working there at night. About facilities, what to say? Internet wi-fi is not for free. Breakfast is available until 9h and check-out time is 9,30. Too early.

Leuven City Hostel

Leuven, Belgium

The hostel is beautiful and the girl at the receptions is kind and helpful. But I was in a very tiny room ensuite, that they have filled with so many beds, and paying 24 euros for that is a crime. The hostel boss should be less greedy and put not 7 or 8 beds in a tiny room which can contain only 3 or 4 beds. Otherwise, reduce the price. There was no air to breathe in the night, and it was not possible to open the window. One guy was coughing and the after everybody was coughing.

Charlie Rockets

Bruges, Belgium

This is not a hostel. There's no common room. There's no kitchen. I stayed for one night, and there was no chance to meet other travelers. There is a big pub, that you pass through to go upstairs, where there are many rooms with beds. I was at the second floor and there was an annoying noise over the roof, I had heard it for the whole night. No atmosphere at all, if you want to meet other people go in a bar, in a club, even in the pub at the ground floor. 20 Euros for this hostel is absurd.

Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon

Budapest, Hungary

Nice hostel, very good location (the Szechenyi thermal bath is reachable shortly, like the citycentre) and very nice and helpfull staff working there. Good value for the money I paid.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel has several problems to remark. There's no air-condition in the rooms, so it may be very warm in summer. In the kitchen there's a small fridge, which is always overcrowded by old products (because the hostel is big, so the most of guests don't find place inside to leave food). They have filled the rooms with too many beds. For 20 euros per night, something better should be offered. The people working there are nice and helpful.

Soviet Home Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Very nice place, perfect location, very friendly and helpful staff. I will come back there.

Simferopol Train Station Hostel

Simferopol, Ukraine

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave me all the information about things to see in the city. Then the manager of the hostel had free time, and she used it to show me SInferopol. Without her help I would not have found out the beautiful things in Sinferopol, which is not very a touristic city. Thanks Mashonka :) !!!!

Sunny Hostel Sevastopol

Sevastopol, Ukraine

The hostel is almost in the citycentre. I had an issue with the credit card, and the girl of the reception was very helpful, she also accompanied me to the bank and interacted with the bank on my behalf. I've enjoyed very much my stay at the hostel and in Sevastopol. Thanks :) !!!!

Eol777 Hostel

Constanta, Romania

I really appreciated the pick-up service from the airport of Constanta, because my flight brought me there rather late. The owner of the hostel is super-friendly and helpful, and helped me a lot in finding the connections by bus and trains in order to continue my travelling. The hostel doesn't look wonderful, but it's handy and it values the money it costs. Restaurants and pubs are close and you can reach the citycentre in 20 minutes by walk.

Nice place. The staff is super friendly and nice. Mainly it's a place to appreciate if you are a teenager or on the 20s, because the most of the frequentation is rather young; if you are on the 30s, you may feel not on the right place, but of course everytime is different :) !