Location: Philippines, Gender: Male, Age: 24

New Taipei Jiufen, Taiwan

Nice and Cozy

Formosa 101

Taipei, Taiwan

What can I say everything was great. especially the staff, that's you guys: Coke,Vanessa and Ann. Staff were very friendly and helpful, facilities were fantastic, close to a night market and the people are awesome!

The Island Hotel Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

Awesome hostel and the partying is exceptional especially if the whole group decides to have a good night out!

Grannys Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

Grandaddy of the coolest hostels in Kuta! Staff are super wonderful, Batu, Heidi and Monique are the most awesome staff I have ever met and the atmosphere of the hostel is like no other very ideal for meeting new friends! I Tip my hats off to you

Venezia Garden

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Good value for money...nothing much to complain. But I would like to thank the staff for a very nice and warm stay!

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

great location and great hostel...perfect place to call you base

Dancing Elephant - HQ

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This place is pretty nice. great pre warm up for the parties, and the staff organizes things so you don't have to worry so much

Urban Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

This place is very nice. the home cooked meals here are to die for. the owners are pretty nice as well...felt really comfortable here

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

it was ok

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

awesome place..party downstairs and sleep like a log upstairs. really cozy place and the staff are amazing people

Thanks Ken! We had a great time partying with you too! Songkran was a blast! Hope to see you again soon, happy travels!

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

this place is great..you will not have anything to complain about

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

You definitely get more than you paid for. The staff was spectacularly awesome! BBQ and dumpling nights were great. You can't go wrong here, everything seemed so easy when I made this place my base for a few days. Definitely would recommend.

RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan)

Guangzhou, China

The place was pretty much average on everything, just a place for resting and doing laundry. nothing much going on. The good side is that it is close to the jetty and local street food are nearby. Night staff doesn't know english, had to wait till 7am till the english speaking one came in.

Masada Backpacker

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Amazing place, you won't have anything to complain about, and you get more for what you are paying, really fantastic hostel.

Manila Bay Hostel

Manila, Philippines

You get what you pay for...since usually when i stay at a hostel it is just for sleeping so everything was good

Maraming salamat, gracias, danke, merci, arigato,xiexie, thank you for being straightforward & frank to describe our hostel as "everything was good". Indeed, we offer simple, clean, safe, well-located & very reasonably-priced rooms/beds here at Manila Bay Hostel, because we passionately believe in promoting affo9rdable tourism, especially for young tourists, college students, Western & other backpackers. Good sleep in quiet, clean & very safe place is the most important for us, because I the owner is a traveller too. Thanks for giving us the privilege to welcome you plus our many international tourists! Open 24-hours daily, the most convenient location in historic & downtown Manila :)

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I like this place, good location, friendly atmosphere and nice staff =)

Park Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great location, room was ok considering it was hongkong. just ignore the hawkers and everything's fine