Reviews: at_field

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 25

my stay was great, thanks to the owner, Louis! he is always there for you!

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Pros: This hostel is OK, clean,it is very close to the metro station, staff helpful. Cons: the rooms can be cramped, and they have a "polemic" and yet silly rule of no noise after 11 PM, of course it is what you expect from any hostel/ hotel etc... but they forget they also own a bar downstairs, that does not let people sleep properly, and there is a person mentally challenged living in the hostel, in Canada they let them live among us but it was scaring other guests. that's my main complaint.

Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Very good option downtown puerto vallarta, staff friendly! I do recommend.

Hostel Amigo

Mexico City, Mexico

Average hostel, but very fair price for a downtown venue, the rooms are comfy and with lockers, as it is a big hostel it can be noisy until the wee hours, be aware the staff try to sell you overpriced tours, you can actually book the tickets yourself for much much less! do you research! Still I reccomend for backpackers.

Pause

Caye Caulker, Belize

I can say I had a good stay and staff were friendly and always there for me! Caye Caulker Rules!

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

I can tell the building is very nice and quite colonial, internet can be a pain, beds are comfy but rooms can be smelly, the girl called Alegria is very sweet and always there for you, free croissant and milk breakfast, be aware one of the recepcionists took a comission from the taxi driver for calling his specific services which he later wanted to pass onto me on the final fare!

Hostel Vista Serena

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

I classify as BASIC on most aspects, but I had a good stay and recommend.