USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great hostel! clean, value for money, facilities are great and common room at basement is being renovated so will be even better. I wish more hostels around were like this one.I will be back to SanFrancisco and I am not going to bother to find another place; this is the one.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Value for money, great location, activities everyday...

Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

Very clean, the kitchen and amenities are great... Specially the fridges. Transport is easy.

Guangdong Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This guesthouse has everything you need. Very clean and the location is great, close to the MTR, buses to everywhere, restaurants, bars, and so on. Simon is always open to help you whatever you need. I do not hesitate to stay there when I go back to HK.

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Best hostel in HoChiMinh. Excellent advice about tours, clean room, good pressure water (a plus in Asia).

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards, Your Vy Khanh Guesthouse :)

King Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great location, good staff. It just above the average PhnomPenh Hostel.

Siem Reap Rooms

Siem Reap, Cambodia

hey, better advice about tours and temples ever. DonĀ“t hesitated in ask Melissa about what to do in town.

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I do think this place is overated; the amenities are just average as well as the cleanliness, yet the customer service is awful. The staff are more focus on their mobiles rather than working. In our second stay in PP we picked King Guesthouse, not big difference in the facilities but at least the staff noticed us.

Cozy Bangkok Place

Bangkok, Thailand

All the amenities are clean and perfect for a short or long stay in Bangkok. So far so good. In a quiet neighborhood near a station and a main avenue. There is a street full of stalls two blocks in Rama IV road in the opposite direction to the train station. Eat there ispretty cheap, Value for money.

Som Guesthouse

Phuket, Thailand

Excellent; It was clean, wireless in the room, tv, dvd, toilet; it was more than I expected. If you want to go to Phuket in patong beach but you do not want to spend money in expensive hotels this guesthouse is the answer. I book two nights but I end up staying there one week.