ONCE in Cape Town

Cape Town, South Africa

The hostel is kind of a mix between hotel and hostel. I was in a room that had a double bed and a private bathroom that was just me but I know you could also get a dorm style room (which is less expensive also). I was visiting someone so I spent not a lot of time at the hostel trying to socialize although there are a few hangout areas where it seems like it would be easy to meet people. The facilities were top notch: hot water, nice bed, fan in my room to keep me cool. Would definitely go back!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Smart Russell Square

The location was very good - right next to a tube stop on the Piccadilly line - but having to be on the top bunk when they are stacked 3 high and not having a locker to store your stuff in for the day are definite drawbacks. The social lounge area was great though and it's a great place to meet people from all over. Overall it was a good stay and I would definitely go back!

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was clean and very safe. The method of electronic keys for everything was really convenient. The lounge/bar area on the first floor was a great place for meeting people too. It is a little too far to walk to many places but it is really close to a metro stop so not really inconvenient. The staff was nice and really helpful. I would definitely go back or recommend it to a friend!