Villas Jacquelina

Quepos, Costa Rica

NOTE: MANUEL ANTONIO PARK IS CLOSED ON MONDAYS!!! Don't make the same mistake we did. Besides that, this is a great hostel. I loved it, good community area, great wifi, nice people, highly recommended.

Las Mariposas

Playa Samara, Costa Rica

This was an interesting experience. All the rooms are semi open to the outdoors by this wire-type barrier (like a window screen thing), so it sounds like a jungle: you could hear everything outside, including all the animals, the chicken, the rooster, and everything else. So hard to sleep. Secondly, everyone there during my visit was smoking, high, or buzzed, which i'm sure is appealing to some people, but not to me. Lastly, out of all my costa rica hostels, this was the least bang for the buck.

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Wow! Amazing. This does not feel like a hostel. It feels like a hotel. It is beautiful, there is a swimming pool, a bar, its own restaurant, great large rooms, extremely nice staff. It is pretty, there are hammocks, you can feel content just hanging out in the hostel for hours. It's close enough to lots of great things to do. One of their chefs is amazing (the other one is ok), and her cooking was by far the best costa rican food I've had. This is a hotel experience for a hostel price! LOVED IT!

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great hostel. I stayed in it on my last night in Costa Rica so I can be near the airport. Very nice receptionists. I like the game room and the community area, it makes it easy to meet people. As for whether or not you like the people you meet, that's a hit or miss, and isn't really their fault.

Thank you for your comments!!!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Hostel Urbano and hope to have you back some other time!!!

Everything was great about this place except the noise level. I was on the first floor, right above the bar area where they play loud music until god knows what time in the morning. I had earplugs so it helped a little, but honestly, if i didn't, i would have hated the experience. besides that...it was awesome, no other complaints.

Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

I really liked the place. The location is amazing, literally a 2 minute walk from the main Santa Lucia train station. Staff is nice and very helpful. Place is clean. most of the beds are single beds (not bunk beds), wi-fi was glitching too much while i was there and they have a shutout from like 1030-2 or something like that but overall, i enjoyed it a lot.

No complaints it was great. I would have loved it if i didn't have to pay to store my luggage but whatever, good place, good location. Bring your own towel

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Sun Bright Hotel

New York, USA

It's literally a 5x6 FEET room. if you are going to be out and about all day and just need a bed to crash, this will do. But there is no ceiling so you can hear everyone around you...bring earplugs for sleep.