It is a nice place overall, regardless the fact that there was no kitchen available to make my own coffee. But this is rather personal, since I am a (good) coffee drinker, and I don't like to drink instant coffee.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • El Salvador

Just one: even though they do have a smoking area, but without an exhaust system, the atmosphere in the lobby is loaded of nicotine. I got sick because of that, they need to take care of that particular problem. I still have not recuperated after 4 days since I left the hostel. This comment is not meant to be negative in any ways, but only corrective. Thank you.

• 20th Dec 2013

Villas Jacquelina

Quepos, Costa Rica

I could not be any happier than what I'm. A great place to stay, probably the best hostel I have been. Keep up the the good work Steven. Edgar.

• 31st Oct 2013

JoanĀ“s Hostel

San Salvador, El Salvador

I want to say, is close to a lot of places, in any direction you need to go. Lots of eating places in the neighborhood, mostly typical salvadorean food, public transportation at a walking distance. Not so bad.

• 3rd Jul 2013

Urban House

San Sebastian, Spain

There is nothing like being an a very conveniently located place, close to every spot you want to go, sobretodo cerca de la Concha beac. I loved staying at urban house.

• 30th Aug 2011